Success, the lazy way

Re: Success, the lazy way.

I'm the Universal Sales Trainer for HSA for the Universe... times infinity...

Good, you'll come in handy when the world merges into one corrupt entity.

Very well written Rob. Something that so many agents fail to ever understand: ACTUALLY GET OFF YOUR ARSE AND WORK, instead of sitting around complaining about how tough it is "out there". I especially see it here on this forum; everyone worrying about whether they can get a contract that pays an extra .000653%, or trying to figure out how to save 68 cents on leads, when the problem lies in their unwillingness to exert themselves. GO TO WORK!!!:arghh:

By the way, I fire myself at least once a week, then hire myself back the next day because I need a job and the money's good.;)

"Good Post

Is that your sales pitch for getting new agents?"

just more BS - as if the board doesn't have enough of it. You don't agree with someone? Don't read - or read and keep the retarded comments to yourself - especially when it's been played out over...and over...and over....and over.

WOW your very defensive.
It must be something with you sales trainers. You make me laugh!

So I will ask you the same question. Have you ever sold a health plan?

WOW your very defensive.

That would be "WOW! You're very defensive.":policeman:

Perhaps you (and many others) should take a remedial class in the English language.

Your is possessive. It means belonging to you.
You're is a contraction for you are.

You don't write to your clients do you?

Rick

It's people who don't write a lot of business who always questions agents who do. Agents who write a lot are either liars or unethical in order for them to justify their existence.

It's people who don't write a lot of business who always questions agents who do. Agents who write a lot are either liars or unethical in order for them to justify their existence.

Johnny - Caution! Heads Up!

It looks like you may have somebody trying to eat your lunch...right in your own backyard!!!

Figured probably a "PJ Man" disciple, but appears as though he's part of your association?

Interesting to note that you can call him 24/7...wonder if he gets a lot of health insurance calls in the middle of the night?:D

Mr. Health Insurance of Maryland - Mr. Health Insurance of Maryland

It always makes me laugh when people try to spin away from a question.

If you have more business on the books than I do then you are doing very very good.

The orginal post was solid. I just wonder if you sales trainers actually practice what you preach?

Please keep correcting me on my grammer since that is all your worried about.

Back