• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Tail Wag Does NOT Mean Doesn't Bite

Depends on how big a douche you want to be. You can always report the dog bite to the local authorities. Animal control may want to quarantine the dog. You could also file a claim against their homeowner's.

usually-bad mean dog means bad people-good friendly dog-people the same-my dog barks at everything but I think she would hold a flashlight for a burglar -I love the kind of dog they have to put in another room because the 150 pound dog wants to climb on my lap-can not think of many over the years where I got dog bite and made the sale-maybe just me?

It gets even worse for Newby. That same day I went by his Evansville office and it was deserted at 2:30 in the afternoon. So I wrote out a sign that said;

"OUT OF BUSINESS"

Then below I put; "We have referred all our business to JD, give him a call at ..........."

:yes:

You guys are a bunch of comodians!

Yeah, yeah the poor dog only bite once because I taste so rotten. Ba-dump-bump!

I was at a FE appointment recently - it was NW Florida and dark - go to the door and hear a dog barking like crazy - the guy opened the door and is holding her back by her collar and says, Be careful - she bites!

So, I go in - see momma dog and two pups blocked off in the kitchen, wife sitting at a counter eating something out of a bowl, 4 very young boys blocked off on the other side of the dogs in the living room, wife turns and looks at me and keeps eating - so I strike up a conversation with the guy - what kind of dog - Pit bull - cute puppies, yadda yadda - so I finally ask - Is Linda in? The guy says - Linda?

So, I am at the wrong house - and I question why did the guy so willingly let me in? Then, a friend reminds me that north Florida has some of the largest meth labs in the country and they have pit bulls to keep people away - I guess this guy thought I was coming in to make a purchase - the wife didn't seem to be too concerned that I was there!

And the thing about it is - I certainly do NOT look like a meth head of any kind. Starting to think I should only be going on day light appts from now on. :err:

I was at a FE appointment recently - it was NW Florida and dark - go to the door and hear a dog barking like crazy - the guy opened the door and is holding her back by her collar and says, Be careful - she bites!

So, I go in - see momma dog and two pups blocked off in the kitchen, wife sitting at a counter eating something out of a bowl, 4 very young boys blocked off on the other side of the dogs in the living room, wife turns and looks at me and keeps eating - so I strike up a conversation with the guy - what kind of dog - Pit bull - cute puppies, yadda yadda - so I finally ask - Is Linda in? The guy says - Linda?

So, I am at the wrong house - and I question why did the guy so willingly let me in? Then, a friend reminds me that north Florida has some of the largest meth labs in the country and they have pit bulls to keep people away - I guess this guy thought I was coming in to make a purchase - the wife didn't seem to be too concerned that I was there!

And the thing about it is - I certainly do NOT look like a meth head of any kind. Starting to think I should only be going on day light appts from now on. :err:

Eye of the beholder:twitchy: Sorry, it was just to easy.

Back