Take 3 Other Unlicensed People with for Door Knocking?

$49.95 Wireless Security System pays a $500 commission. DirecTV or DISH another $200 to $300. 3 Year Pest Control Contract pays $360+ . . . Just no renewals . . .
--
Just do the D2D for yourself as a licensed agent and do sits, get call backs or leave door hangers.

I closed 2 of 6 D2D leads that personally generated and sold almost $1k in AP this week . . .

Use college kids and those needing extra income to generate the D2D leads.. . .

not problem to pay immediately but don't like spending $$ unless KNOW I can get money back. Not willing put much until concept is proved.

Very cool on cross selling. Are you able to sell very much that way? What kind DM materials do you use?

$49.95 Wireless Security System pays a $500 commission. DirecTV or DISH another $200 to $300. 3 Year Pest Control Contract pays $360+ . . . Just no renewals . . . .

Tom, out of curiosity, just where are your FE clients getting all of this additional discretionary income to buy security systems, DirectTV or Dish and 3 Yr Pest Control Contracts?

not problem to pay immediately but don't like spending $$ unless KNOW I can get money back. Not willing put much until concept is proved.

Very cool on cross selling. Are you able to sell very much that way? What kind DM materials do you use?

We are going to pay $15 per lead generated with up to a $5 Bonus if the lead rates 3 *'s or higher . . .

Tom, out of curiosity, just where are your FE clients getting all of this additional discretionary income to buy security systems, DirectTV or Dish and 3 Yr Pest Control Contracts?

Haven't tried it yet. Just got all my contracts finalized. But - marketing SIWL - not just FE - I hate that term . . . 1 of the 2 I wrote this week was a man under 40 y/o with $25k SIWL and $25k Term Rider on him and his Wife - 35 y/o . . .

Tht whole story sounds wrong...wrong and icky!!!:yes:
A few months ago the girlfriend knocked at my door talking about they were doing a can and bottle drive for their kids school and all my neighbors had given cans and bottles could I do the same. These people don't even have a kid. Running a scam where you get 5 cents per can.

A few months ago the girlfriend knocked at my door talking about they were doing a can and bottle drive for their kids school and all my neighbors had given cans and bottles could I do the same. These people don't even have a kid. Running a scam where you get 5 cents per can.

So many of these crooks could make more money by doing something honestly if they'd put the same amount of effort into it as they do, doing the scams.

Back