Telemarketing Leads

It all boils down to what your time is worth and can you make your Investment work for you. If you are wanting telemarketing for personal lines it's a waste of money just because the premium size will never justify the cost. Now commercial lines is a whole different story. If you have control over the industry's and size of the companies as well as exclusivity a reputable firm can increase your book.

You can always check out a lead service that is done by telemarketing. Check out our service, Lead Monster USA at LeadMonsterUSA.com. Our services are a little different, we are tried and true, and we provide everything with a reported 40% or better close rate.

40% is very reasonable. If you and Mr Galt would take the time to save your prospects money on their cable bills and give them a little cash for their food stamps you would sell a lot more. Pm me for details...:GEEK:

Umm..no....seriously, he emailed me at 2 am last night saying he went ballistic on dumbasses....it was pretty funny reading this morning. It's not really about selling more though, it's about keeping that $ hit on the books...ya feel me?

I've read, and said, a lot of dumb stuff on this forum, but that seriously takes the cake.

40% is very reasonable. If you and Mr Galt would take the time to save your prospects money on their cable bills and give them a little cash for their food stamps you would sell a lot more. Pm me for details...:GEEK:

I will start adding that to the lead pitch.

Not only will your burial be paid for but it will be free based on all the money were going to save you on your cable bill press one now for more details.

This ad will be copywritten by morning

----------

Dude your inbox is going to be so full with requests on how agents can learn how to save people money on their cable bill

I will start adding that to the lead pitch.

Not only will your burial be paid for but it will be free based on all the money were going to save you on your cable bill press one now for more details.

This ad will be copywritten by morning

Is that going to be copywritten in Hindi, Fillipino or Robo-dial...bwahahaha ;)

Latest posts

Back