Telemarketing Leads

I am considering ordering phone leads. I have read threads on Press 1 and Voice Leads and neither sounds great.
Does anyone have a company that they have had positive results with. Thanks!

You know...this is the perfect opportunity for guys like me to respond with..."sure! You should go to my website Home Page and click on the Lead Dept tab, scroll to the bottom and listen to our leads. Then go to the tab Get Leads Now to order"

But then I would get in trouble for posting that since it should be in the offers section.

So I won't say anything......

I have been working the Thadsipple and Bboman leads this year. I mix them in with my direct mail and do pretty darn good. They're cheap as hell!

In the past I used the Digfesales leads and did really well with them too. His lead is a little more qualified but a lot more expensive.

Unfortunately, when it comes to leads, some weeks I kill it and some weeks it seems like everyone changes their mind or doesn't buy.

When it comes down to it, it's usually not about the arrows not shooting straight but the hunter that can't make the kill!

I have been working the Thadsipple and Bboman leads this year. I mix them in with my direct mail and do pretty darn good. They're cheap as hell!

In the past I used the Digfesales leads and did really well with them too. His lead is a little more qualified but a lot more expensive.

Unfortunately, when it comes to leads, some weeks I kill it and some weeks it seems like everyone changes their mind or doesn't buy.

When it comes down to it, it's usually not about the arrows not shooting straight but the hunter that can't make the kill!

Yeah I've been working Thad's leads again. I've written two of my biggest policies ever off those leads in the last month. I like that they say burial insurance a number of times.

Though, yesterday I had a rather large lady for my first appointment. Reminded her that we would be visiting today about "burial insurance." She says, "Oh, I misunderstood them on the phone. I thought this was about Bariatric insurance!"

Gotta love the FE clientele. My second appt was in a really nice house, so my heart kinda hit floor. Though the house was nice, the outside looked like your normal FE house. Old cars littering the yard, evidence of dozens of dogs etc. Went in and pitched an 84 year old lady. Tried to get her and her daughter to agree to a monthly premium, but she whined that as a farmer, she only got paid twice a year and corn was "worth nothing" right now. They asked if I could just give a price for $10K, $20K and $25K. I totally misread the situation. I told them I would quote her $10K and $5K. It was $75 and $150/mo respectively. Then she asks what $15K would cost lol. Gotta love those appts.

On the way out to my car I saw a peacock sitting on top of a truck...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
Yeah I've been working Thad's leads again. I've written two of my biggest policies ever off those leads in the last month. I like that they say burial insurance a number of times.

Though, yesterday I had a rather large lady for my first appointment. Reminded her that we would be visiting today about "burial insurance." She says, "Oh, I misunderstood them on the phone. I thought this was about Bariatric insurance!"

Gotta love the FE clientele. My second appt was in a really nice house, so my heart kinda hit floor. Though the house was nice, the outside looked like your normal FE house. Old cars littering the yard, evidence of dozens of dogs etc. Went in and pitched an 84 year old lady. Tried to get her and her daughter to agree to a monthly premium, but she whined that as a farmer, she only got paid twice a year and corn was "worth nothing" right now. They asked if I could just give a price for $10K, $20K and $25K. I totally misread the situation. I told them I would quote her $10K and $5K. It was $75 and $150/mo respectively. Then she asks what $15K would cost lol. Gotta love those appts.

On the way out to my car I saw a peacock sitting on top of a truck...
Never judge another person's wallet.... I have been in many "typical" FE homes where they have disappeared into another room and come back with anywhere from a $1000.00 to $5000.00 in cash to pay an annual premium.

Back