Test for Trans

Thankfully this guy is a 15 min drive away. It amazes me when people on here claim 70-90 percent appointment rates. I am lucky to get 30 percent of people on the phone after 10 calls.

I agree with that

no he is the farthestmost one I have written in 2 months but with his condtions trans was by far the best for him---------could have not looked out for him and gone a carrier with a PHI but did and now have a dead enrollment------no good deed ( lookin out for the client) goes unpunished too often

I agree with that

no he is the farthestmost one I have written in 2 months but with his condtions trans was by far the best for him---------could have not looked out for him and gone a carrier with a PHI but did and now have a dead enrollment------no good deed ( lookin out for the client) goes unpunished too often

And that ^^^^ my FE friends is why I will rarely write a carrier that does not have a PHI. I have one that I have in my bag that I will write with no PHI, they come highly recommended from a friend. So they are going to be written but no one else without a phi.

And that ^^^^ my FE friends is why I will rarely write a carrier that does not have a PHI. I have one that I have in my bag that I will write with no PHI, they come highly recommended from a friend. So they are going to be written but no one else without a phi.
SNL?...........

Back