The Insurance Panel Is Live!

It's been almost a month since last I bumped this thread and we have put out a lot more content since then.

This is a link to our latest and our most controversial episode yet, the last time we had this discussion the group almost broke up.

Let us know what you think.

Oh, and we are planning to go live again tonight with no preset topic at all. It's probably going to be a disaster, I will have to be recording from my car (parked, not driving). It will likely be short, but should be fun.

Join us at 7pm eastern won't you?

Oh, and we are planning to go live again tonight with no preset topic at all. It's probably going to be a disaster, I will have to be recording from my car (parked, not driving). It will likely be short, but should be fun.

Thats awesome!

I've listened to a couple of your discussions while driving, great content. Not sure If I agree with everything, but definitely enjoyed listening to the points of view.

You got beer?:err:

Back