The new site

NHB_MMA

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey, I like the look and the way things are laid out. However, where are the options for different colored text, bold, italics, etc.? Can't say that I like having less options in that regard.

Hello there, As we just migrated from open-source phpBB to a much more reliable and secure vBulletin, you will see many new features that were unavailable in the old forum. You should easily find your way around these new features.

NHB_MMA, for your particular case I made a quick small screenshot that should solve your issue. Please take a look at this image.

editor.png

i312008_screen.jpg

Best regards,

Val.

Edit: We just fixed the missing Full Editor for users that were created in phpBB days prior to migration. Sorry folks, this was a server-side issue. Enjoy another nice feature.

Last edited:
Maybe I am doing it wrong.

Your Current AvatarNo Avatar Specified Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post.
Do not use an avatar
Note: if you have a custom avatar selecting this option will delete it.

Last edited:
Yep. I tried adding/editing my avatar too and ran in to the same problem.

Also, the emoticons (to the right) in WYSIWIG posting are not showing the icons, only red x's in a box.

Try emptying your cache and cookies, for this site, and relogging in. If that doesn't work, Val will have to help out tomorrow.

Emptied cache & deleted cookies. Logged back in. Still can't edit avatar. Still don't see the emoticons right of the reply/posting box.

Using IE 6.0. May try logging back in with FF

Back