The Top 10 MISTAKES Most Insurance Agents Make.

Well I have organic multiple directs approaching in every day and I'm STILL designing out my career. I couldn't envisage managing everything rearwards, 95% of every individual in this enterprise falls short because 95% of all persons design to fail

If you do not communicate better with prospects than you have in this post I would predict a difficult career.

Well I have organic multiple directs approaching in every day and I'm STILL designing out my career. I couldn't envisage managing everything rearwards, 95% of every individual in this enterprise falls short because 95% of all persons design to fail

I'm southern and I don't understand a word you just said.

Can one of you tell me what he is trying to say?

Organic Multiple directs approach??

Envisage managing everything rearwards?

Xrac, it's not fatal... but it could be for your career!

I think I can "translate" it:

Well I have organic multiple directs approaching in every day and I'm STILL designing out my career.

You have (in your own mind) a natural progression in the information you share in (what you would call) your prospecting approaches.

I couldn't envisage managing everything rearwards, 95% of every individual in this enterprise falls short because 95% of all persons design to fail

Sometimes you gotta take the LAPD approach to business:
Fire, Aim, Ready.

You could analyze yourself right out of this business.

Xrac, it's not fatal... but it could be for your career!

I think I can "translate" it:

You have (in your own mind) a natural progression in the information you share in (what you would call) your prospecting approaches.

Sometimes you gotta take the LAPD approach to business:
Fire, Aim, Ready.

You could analyze yourself right out of this business.

See, I thought it was a set up for a alternative income spam.

Back