Thinking of getting back in the game...

Bobby Levine

I was on here as Bob_The_Insurance_Guy, then on March 14th, 2018, my life changed forever. I had a massive Ischemic stroke. It occurred in the right lower quadrant of my brain. This left me with my left arm and left leg affected. It also paralyzed my left vocal cord, making me sound like Rocky Balboa gasping for air.

The doctors told my mother, sister, and my ex-wife that I will never walk nor talk again. For two months I lay in a hospital bed, with minimal OT and PT, waiting to be sent to a nursing home. Also got some Speech therapy.

To make a very long story very short, I proved the doctors wrong. With off and on therapy, I now can say 7 - 10 words per breath, and I walk with the assistance of a walker and a quad cane.

I believe that I come from a perspective no one else does when selling Medicare and LTC plans.

I was on here as Bob_The_Insurance_Guy, then on March 14th, 2018, my life changed forever. I had a massive Ischemic stroke. It occurred in the right lower quadrant of my brain. This left me with my left arm and left leg affected. It also paralyzed my left vocal cord, making me sound like Rocky Balboa gasping for air.

The doctors told my mother, sister, and my ex-wife that I will never walk nor talk again. For two months I lay in a hospital bed, with minimal OT and PT, waiting to be sent to a nursing home. Also got some Speech therapy.

To make a very long story very short, I proved the doctors wrong. With off and on therapy, I now can say 7 - 10 words per breath, and I walk with the assistance of a walker and a quad cane.

I believe that I come from a perspective no one else does when selling Medicare and LTC plans.

Glad to hear you are overcoming this set back and proving people wrong. Best of luck if you do decide to get back in the business.

Also, Go Dawgs!!!

A mixture of many things led to the stroke. First was my divorce, after 28 years of marriage, the decline and demise of my father in 2017, and high blood pressure. I am sharp as a tack.

I remember you Bob. Sorry to hear about all the problems you have been dealing with.

Back