Thinking of Leaving "The Business"

there is another one about falling forward: if you fall, fall forward that way you'll be 6'4 feet closer to your goal.:biggrin:

A wise man once said:

"You have to be moving forward to fall on your face; if you fell on your ass, get out!"

Rob Liano will come along soon enough to tell me who said this, and then start quoting this in his posts........

I'm seriously thinking of leaving the insurance business.

I share your pain but for somewhat different reasons. I won't elaborate here as I expect a new thread to post shortly if the mods approve. There are a lot of tough questions you have to ask yourself before changing your career. My biggest thing is that my education and training are in an almost unrelated field (I try not to tell too much as I am not 100% certain the agency owners are not on this forum as well). That makes that part of my decision a bit easier anyway. Sorry I can't offer you any advice other than the importance of keeping food on the table and a roof over your head. Family should come first. Hope this helps.

Did you hear about the policeman who went upon the bridge to talk a man down from jumping. He was seen to be in intense conversation with the man for about 15 minutes. At the conclusion of their conversation they both jumped.

Back