Tips for new agents on ride-alongs

- after hellos or training agents introduction of you, just sit there and observe as if you were watching a movie. To play it safe keep in mind The speak only when spoken to rule.

I was 20 years old when my uncle got me to give insurance a try. We went door to door back then, so I guess I went on walk a longs.

In one of the houses we got into in my 1st week, I had to go to the bathroom, but I was trying to hold it until we left. I couldn't wait any longer, so while Uncle Wally was assuming the sale and filling out the app, I asked to use the bathroom. He got the sale, but when we got to the car he chewed me up one side, and down the other. He told me that he didn't care if I had to sit there and piss my pants not to EVER get up to use the bathroom when he's in the middle of a close. :twitchy:

I was 20 years old when my uncle got me to give insurance a try. We went door to door back then, so I guess I went on walk a longs.

In one of the houses we got into in my 1st week, I had to go to the bathroom, but I was trying to hold it until we left. I couldn't wait any longer, so while Uncle Wally was assuming the sale and filling out the app, I asked to use the bathroom. He got the sale, but when we got to the car he chewed me up one side, and down the other. He told me that he didn't care if I had to sit there and piss my pants not to EVER get up to use the bathroom when he's in the middle of a close. :twitchy:
I have had times when having a hard time closing, if I interrupt the process by asking for a drink of water, etc. it will break the tension and then the prospect will commit.

I have had times when having a hard time closing, if I interrupt the process by asking for a drink of water, etc. it will break the tension and then the prospect will commit.
In this case, it was bad timing on my part.

I've done that many times, when I couldn't think of anything else to get the sale, I'd go to the bathroom to try and think of something I hadn't tried yet.:yes:

In this case, it was bad timing on my part.

I've done that many times, when I couldn't think of anything else to get the sale, I'd go to the bathroom to try and think of something I hadn't tried yet.:yes:

@myinsurebiz told me that one of his downline agents asks to go to bathroom when meeting with difficult clients. The agent then crawls out the bathroom window, and 'aborts' the appointment.

Not sure if it's idiotic, or genius

@myinsurebiz told me that one of his downline agents asks to go to bathroom when meeting with difficult clients. The agent then crawls out the bathroom window, and 'aborts' the appointment.

Not sure if it's idiotic, or genius

Resorting to lies now eh Matty - sad . . .

I don't have a single downline or downline agent. Everyone in my group has their own contracts thru their own upline. I overwrite not one human . . . Better for me that way.

I just provide them with leads, a dialer and desk space . . .

Resorting to lies now eh Matty - sad . . .

I don't have a single downline or downline agent. Everyone in my group has their own contracts thru their own upline. I overwrite not one human . . . Better for me that way.

I just provide them with leads, a dialer and desk space . . .

Not sure why you are lying. You told me you invented the 'old escape out of bathrom window' move. Congrats

Back