• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Top 3 FMO's

They offer top street level commissions. You can call their life marketer, Tony, and get more details. That's who I work with and he is awesome. 800-228-0008 ext. 1019

I am very confused what is "top" street level? Isn't street level just that "street" level, top implies above street level, if that is the case than maybe word it differently.

Just a public service announcement here.

No Friday call this week sin

----------

You said what happened on the call was to stay on the call.. Now that you have let everybody know the nature of the activities take place, they will all want to join.

Just a public service announcement here.

No Friday call this week.

JG and I were talking about this last night...thanks Rouse for bringing it back up.

Since there was no call last week, do we get a rebate on the override for the business we placed? HA!!

JG and I were talking about this last night...thanks Rouse for bringing it back up.

Since there was no call last week, do we get a rebate on the override for the business we placed? HA!!

I would like the # to hear this "FRIDAY" phone call. It's always so hyped up on here, I want to see how much GOLD could possibly be on 1 call. Thanx in advance!

Back