Training Gem from an NASB Agent

No im not with an imo you steer people away from....in fact you probably know me.

Lol when in doubt bash the imo amirite

----------

Yea, you are agreeing with me. I said he was negative on here which he is. You call it grouchy. I also said he has been in this industry awhile so I guess that's why. I have nothing against him nor you or anyone in your imo. You are good poeple. I assume all of you are connected judging on your sudden posts in here defending him ;)

----------

Haha not on your side at all... you should quit talking the talk and just do it. I wish you well though.

No, I asked about your IMO to see if that's why you got so sensitive.

Now Travis said I can be a grouch. Oh my! The negativity!!:laugh: I didn't even know I was supposed to whine about that till now.

And yes, we are connected. Travis is part owner of FEX and FEX is my IMO. But FEX is my IMO because Travis is my best friend in this business and one of my best friends period. He's the sold reason I am at FEX. But now he's done hurt my feelings.;)

I'll recover. But it may take some time.:1laugh:

----------

I agree with you on the original "Hoosier Daddy's" success as a coach, but other than his record...he's a complete asswipe.:yes:

Even as a lifelong UK fan I was always a Bobby Knight fan. Except when UK played them. On those days I hated him.

I have a good friend that was Indiana Mr Basketball and played at IU for Knight. I got to go to a couple of IU practices because of that. I've played basketball all my life and had many good coaches. I even played in college for a guy that ended up as a final four coach.

I learned more about the game in those IU practices than I ever thought you could learn. And Coach Knight was as nice to me as you could imagine. I ran into him in an airport 10 years or so after that and he called me by name, asked how I was doing, asked about the family. But then he said, "you ain't still following that damn blue, are you?" :laugh: I didn't know I should have gotten my feelings hurt by that so I didn't.

No, I asked about your IMO to see if that's why you got so sensitive.

Now Travis said I can be a grouch. Oh my! The negativity!!:laugh: I didn't even know I was supposed to whine about that till now.

And yes, we are connected. Travis is part owner of FEX and FEX is my IMO. But FEX is my IMO because Travis is my best friend in this business and one of my best friends period. He's the sold reason I am at FEX. But now he's done hurt my feelings.;)

I'll recover. But it may take some time.:1laugh:

----------

Even as a lifelong UK fan I was always a Bobby Knight fan. Except when UK played them. On those days I hated him.

I have a good friend that was Indiana Mr Basketball and played at IU for Knight. I got to go to a couple of IU practices because of that. I've played basketball all my life and had many good coaches. I even played in college for a guy that ended up as a final four coach.

I learned more about the game in those IU practices than I ever thought you could learn. And Coach Knight was as nice to me as you could imagine. I ran into him in an airport 10 years or so after that and he called me by name, asked how I was doing, asked about the family. But then he said, "you ain't still following that damn blue, are you?" :laugh: I didn't know I should have gotten my feelings hurt by that so I didn't.

I wonder how you'd feel if you played for him and you got kicked like Pat did? Like I said, you can't deny his accomplishments...but you have to admit that he was a bully along the way.

He never did serve his 6 months in Puerto Rico.:laugh:

I wonder how you'd feel if you played for him and you got kicked like Pat did? Like I said, you can't deny his accomplishments...but you have to admit that he was a bully along the way.

He never did serve his 6 months in Puerto Rico.:laugh:

At the practices I saw nothing of the sort. I even got to go to an IU game and sit behind the bench. He was the least demonstrative coach during the game than any I've seen.

My era was different. As was yours. My old high school coach died a few years ago but I got to talk to him a bit before he died. I told him, and he agreed, that he would not be allowed to coach today. People would see abuse today in what was normal then.

Now, putting your hands on a player or kicking a player was always unacceptable and I would not have tolerated it even back then. If a coach were to be physically violet with me then one of us is getting an ass whoopin.

And I believe that would go for any player I ever played with.

At the practices I saw nothing of the sort. I even got to go to an IU game and sit behind the bench. He was the least demonstrative coach during the game than any I've seen.

My era was different. As was yours. My old high school coach died a few years ago but I got to talk to him a bit before he died. I told him, and he agreed, that he would not be allowed to coach today. People would see abuse today in what was normal then.

Now, putting your hands on a player or kicking a player was always unacceptable and I would not have tolerated it even back then. If a coach were to be physically violet with me then one of us is getting an ass whoopin.

And I believe that would go for any player I ever played with.

Yes, times are different...with school teachers too. When I was in school they could put their hands on you(most of them would've got their butt kicked...lol).,,,not anymore.

We had intermural basketball teams (one for each class and a team of teachers) in high school. We had a tournament and played at lunch time in front of all the students and teachers. I loved playing against the teachers! One of them told me as he was getting up off the ground, "If I thought for one minute that you did that on purpose.....". I just gave him a sh*t eatin' grin.:biggrin:

Back