Transamerica Issues

I only have three on my pending report. But these are average for me. I am not an FE guy so my time expectations are different than yours. They require new signatures on everything. However, in my case, the problems were operator error.

Submitted = 04/16/2019 Face $30k Status = Approved 04/29/2019 Problems = Nic patch questions and She 'forgot she takes insulin. I left the last letter of her first name off the top of the Supplemental form.

Submitted = 04/23/2019 Face = $40,000 Placed / Inforce NBJet 04/26/2019 Comp in the bank

Submitted = 04/24/2019 Face $20,000 Approved, Mailed = 04/29/2019 Problems = I did not fill in the owner info on the DMF form. Hate that fn form. and the sup bene form

These things have as many forms as some Fully Underwritten. I recently had a larger FU case with them fly thru.

I faxed in an app over a week ago. They said they could not find it until today after I had already refaxed the original app again. “It must have got stuck in the system”She said she would expedite it and get a policy number assigned to it, so far crickets.
Too bad, they could be so good if they really wanted too!

I think TA bought Monumental or something like that. Same with Stonebridge. Bottom line...send them clean Apps. and you're good to go.

Back