• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Trial Close Questions

- h poentiei' notraly a tnk abut it. They are commited at that point. The think about close is telling them that they can think about it while the company is thinking about whether to cover them. There's no thinking if they do the phone interview. Unless you are using companies that don't give an answer. If so then you have bigger problems than the think about it.

I'm talking about if I can't get them to commit to filling out the app today. They want to "think it over first. "
If the free look close gets you past that, then by the time they've done the app, the phone interview, voided check, etc. It's solid.

Maybe I'm not thinking of it at the same point in the sale as you guys are.

I would wager that I don't leave as much premium on the table as you do by using it.

----------

h poentiei' notraly a tnk abut it. They are commited at that point.

The think about close is telling them that they can think about it while the company is thinking about whether to cover them.

There's no thinking if they do the phone interview. Unless you are using companies that don't give an answer. If so then you have bigger problems than the think about it.

Could you translate that please?:laugh:

I'm talking about if I can't get them to commit to filling out the app today. They want to "think it over first. " If the free look close gets you past that, then by the time they've done the app, the phone interview, voided check, etc. It's solid. Maybe I'm not thinking of it at the same point in the sale as you guys are.
^^^^^
That's exactly what I'm talking about...

Other agents I know who aren't doing this tend to write less premium...

Could you translate that please?:laugh:

Damn wireless keyboard. OK, I fixed it.:yes:

----------

^^^^^
That's exactly what I'm talking about...

Other agents I know who aren't doing this tend to write less premium...

I call BS. That weak ass close is not going to lead to more business. I've been doing this long time. I've seen many, many agents come and go. Most of the ones that go were resorting to use tired old gimmicks like that.

Of course they learned those gimmicks from IMO types that are IMO types because they couldn't make it selling FE.

Damn wireless keyboard. OK, I fixed it.:yes: ---------- I call BS. That weak ass close is not going to lead to more business. I've been doing this long time. I've seen many, many agents come and go. Most of the ones that go were resorting to use tired old gimmicks like that. Of course they learned those gimmicks from IMO types that are IMO types because they couldn't make it selling FE.

Isn't Newby your up line? Seems to have worked for him.

Back