Tricks of the Trade

wingateexpress

Guru
100+ Post Club
Most of my leads are generated through my telemarketers cold calling seniors and peaking their interest in an insurance product.

Because of this method every time I sell a customer (regardless of the lead generation method) I always assist them in signing up for the national DNC list.

This helps protect my book of business since others should not be able to contact my newly acquired customer via telemarketing.

Hope this helps.

Most of my leads are generated through my telemarketers cold calling seniors and peaking their interest in an insurance product.

Because of this method every time I sell a customer (regardless of the lead generation method) I always assist them in signing up for the national DNC list.

This helps protect my book of business since others should not be able to contact my newly acquired customer via telemarketing.

Hope this helps.

Surprisingly, that's a good idea.

Hope this helps.

YOU FOOL!!!!: http://youtu.be/WcWLMkFmxck

Hope this helps.

Here is why I don't think this is a good idea. I think if it came down to it, a Senior is going to pick the guy who might've called them off the dnc (or got a lead from a lead provider who called them off the dnc) and SAVED them a few hundred dollars more a year than the guy who hucked an overpriced product and is trying to keep himself busy getting other agents in trouble...

Who says my product is overpriced? We likely have the same portfolio. In addition, I sue people for breaking the same laws that I am required to follow. I can't sue them for calling my customer since I've incurred no damages but I'm pretty good at making it very hard for them to stay in business.

Nothing foolish about that.

Who says my product is overpriced? We likely have the same portfolio. In addition, I sue people for breaking the same laws that I am required to follow. I can't sue them for calling my customer since I've incurred no damages but I'm pretty good at making it very hard for them to stay in business.

Nothing foolish about that.

The entire idea is foolish. If you've done a good job for your client and written the proper product at the proper price, why would you care if someone called them?

I can't remember losing a client to another agent. Maybe you have that issue.

Rick

The entire idea is foolish. If you've done a good job for your client and written the proper product at the proper price, why would you care if someone called them?

I can't remember losing a client to another agent. Maybe you have that issue.

Rick

First the more clients you have the more exposure you have. That may be my issue and why you've never experienced a replacement.

90% of my business is initiated off a cold call. There is a lot of lead companies that use this method. The idea is to put them out of business so I thrive. May sound foolish to you but it works.

First the more clients you have the more exposure you have. That may be my issue and why you've never experienced a replacement.

Yeah, I'm sure that's it. I've only been in business since 1977 so I am sure you have many more clients than I have.

Maybe I'm just a better agent than you.

If you want to insult me, please just give me a call.

Rick

Back