Trying to Place a Guy; Guidance

Did you learn anything by having that conversation?

Yeah, not to waste my time filling everything out and having him be grilled (and flustered) and then when it gets to question 7) Within the past 24 months, has a medical professional diagnosed you as having or have you had surgery for an aneurysm, heart attack, any circulatory disorder, stroke, or transient ischemic attach (TIA)...he has to answer yes and it says he can get a graded plan..which he can't because he's 81.

Hence, why I am here.

Yeah, not to waste my time filling everything out and having him be grilled (and flustered) and then when it gets to question 7) Within the past 24 months, has a medical professional diagnosed you as having or have you had surgery for an aneurysm, heart attack, any circulatory disorder, stroke, or transient ischemic attach (TIA)...he has to answer yes and it says he can get a graded plan..which he can't because he's 81.

Hence, why I am here.

Do you consider what he has a circulatory disorder or does he?

Do you consider what he has a circulatory disorder or does he?

So he answers "no" because he's not really a doctor (even though we know better) and they pull his MIB see he's been seeing a doctor for blood clots twice a month for the last five years and they'll just approve him anyway?

You and I both know that won't happen.

I'm trying to do the right the thing for the client. Putting him through a situation that is basically an exercise in futility isn't what I'm trying to accomplish.

So he answers "no" because he's not really a doctor (even though we know better) and they pull his MIB see he's been seeing a doctor for blood clots twice a month for the last five years and they'll just approve him anyway?

I'm trying to do the right the thing for the client. Putting him through a situation that is basically an exercise in futility isn't what I'm trying to accomplish.

Well...let's see...AmCon doesn't pull an MIB...OR a script check. But I know what your saying.

OK, you win. Why did you even get on here and ask?

Back