Turning 65 lists

T-65's Can be hard to get infront of, but when you do its well worth it...

Call 4 months before their b-day... You will be a step above the rest...

Be sure to not peddle one product though... Have a couple MA's and MEd Supps

Tom, what do you charge for a list of 1,000 names with birth dates and phone numbers and income over $12,000? Do you compile your lists by zip code or area code or can the agent choose? Do you send them in Excel format?

Why are you recommending that they be contacted on their birth month or one or two months before they turn 65? Most people turning 65 have made a decision about their Medicare at least two months before turning 65.

You don't appear to be an agent and giving advice regarding how and when to sell when you really don't do it yourself really isn't a good thing. It would be better to stick to what you do best which appears to be selling lists.

Frank:

You're correct I am best with lists, marketing, and bringing preset appointments to you.

Which is why I said: for example, and ect and the end of 2 months out. I was basically showing that there are many ways that you can pull birthday information and that it was granular, not just by year.

I will answer your specific questions via; so that I do not violate any forum rules.

Regards,

Frank:

You're correct I am best with lists, marketing, and bringing preset appointments to you.

Which is why I said: for example, and ect and the end of 2 months out. I was basically showing that there are many ways that you can pull birthday information and that it was granular, not just by year.

I will answer your specific questions via; so that I do not violate any forum rules.

Regards,

Rules? On this forum? I highly doubt that.

I agree that T65 are a tougher market to crack. However, you cannot rule them out. I like to spend generally one full day a week hitting this market hard with cold calls and introduction letters. Yes thats my toughest day of the week and while I dont generate the ration that I can from 67+ they are extremely rewarding. If you can lock in a good T65 client, you can generally get a lot of good business and referrals from them. Not that you cant from anyone else, but I seem to get my best referrals and my best multisales from this group.

Yes, they take more time, you have more to explain, but do it and do it well and you have a customer for life. A customer that will definately call you when Agent X knocks on the door.

Frank,

Are these the people you are using for lists?

Lead Concepts

Thanks!

Yes they are. I had better luck calling and talking to them over the phone than trying to do it over the internet.

When I order lists for seniors, I request phone number, full birth date and income over $12,000. To request an income over that amount, I feel that I am missing a lot of good prospects for Med Supps.

Yes they are. I had better luck calling and talking to them over the phone than trying to do it over the internet.

When I order lists for seniors, I request phone number, full birth date and income over $12,000. To request an income over that amount, I feel that I am missing a lot of good prospects for Med Supps.
In Missouri, $12,000 is a great income! (You are talking monthly, right?)

Rick

In Missouri, $12,000 is a great income! (You are talking monthly, right?)

Rick

Oh God no. Sorry, I meant oh Rick no.

No one could possibly get by on $12,000 per month, at least not in Missouri. Can they do that in California?

I've heard that there are a lot of upscale people living in upscale houses in California. Maybe I just heard wrong.

I was talking about $12,000 per week.

Back