UHC's New Periodic of Background Checking

That's ok, you are winning. Unfortunately I still have a mortgage, but hope to have it paid off within the next 7-8 years. I'm fortunate that the rate is 2.75%. Feel bad for those buying houses today.

I have credit card debt until the bill comes each month and then it's paid off. The credit card I use pays me 2.62% cash back on everything so I charge as much as possible each month (on necessary expenses) to take advantage of that. I pay cash for cars, but tend to keep them a while. The last one I bought was in 2019. Interesting fact, even if you pay cash (write a check) for a car, they still run your credit report. Just stupid. I guess I could negotiate the deal and then take a cashiers check to them to avoid the credit report.

Who’s paying 2.62% on every credit card charge ? Wells Fargo active cash and citi’s double cash pay 2% . I run all my bills I can with them and pay off at end of month . I’ve never seen anyone over 2% flat on every charge .

Who’s paying 2.62% on every credit card charge ? Wells Fargo active cash and citi’s double cash pay 2% . I run all my bills I can with them and pay off at end of month . I’ve never seen anyone over 2% flat on every charge .

It's a Mastercard through Bank of America. They pay 1.5%, but I also get a 75% increase on that due to my other accounts through them.

Back