Underwriting Help. Unusually Healthy Client

Thanks for the advice gymguy. But it's not worth the hassle here to get a helpful answer, as Wino was so kind to do right away. And you're right. 30 unnecessary posts from others. Good luck. Out

lol, you are an entertaining one, related to cyborg by any chance?

And where did Gooner go, after assuming I either qualified her over the phone or didn't write her while there in the first place. )

Nowhere in your original post did you say you wrote her. You don't know how many people post asinine questions, like yours, AND don't write the policy.

Stop overcomplicating things and just write business.

And as to where did I go, I was at dinner with the wife and kids at some local joint in Portland, OR. Then we went and had a cocktail at another spot, shopped, bought the kids ice cream...you get the idea. Your stupidity was the farthest thing from my mind...I see it here every damn day.

Female T 72
All "no" on the questions, except tobacco of course.
No dr, no rx in over 7 years.

Small 5k policy.

Where would you put her? I'm only contracted with 5 or 6. SNL unavailable in my state

Thanks for any help.

This is what I call a "bread and butter" case, so I always recommend using your go-to carrier for this case.

Obviously, if this was a replacement case, I'd offer a few different choices, depending on how I feel out the client:

1) 95% of the time it'd be a low-price leader like Standard Life, for either (a) more coverage for the same price, or (b) the same coverage for less price.

2) 5% of the time, if this is a more sophisticated client, I may have shown a paid-up plan, like Lafayette's (no more nowadays) or Settlers' 10-pay (don't think it's available at her age), and sell the benefit of paying up the plan versus a lifetime payment.

Wow. Someone answered who wasn't a snot about it. AND I'm sure a stronger producer than any of the axxholes with negative remarks.

Again..... Have fun with this

Wow. Someone answered who wasn't a snot about it. AND I'm sure a stronger producer than any of the axxholes with negative remarks.

Again..... Have fun with this

You said you have cheat sheetS. But it only shows health conditions? If you are referring to my cheat sheets then take a look at the one that says CARRIER cheat sheet. It answers most of the obvious questions about a carrier. Like of they require phone interview.

Back