Underwriting process and capabilities

I know that words like "revolutionize" are pretty strong but I used it intentionally. I believe in what I'm doing that much.

We see stuff all the time. There is very little that is really "new" or "revolutionary".

The last time there was anything truly revolutionary in the insurance field was probably the introduction of universal life insurance . . . almost 30 years ago.

As Paul pointed out, most of the health carriers now use e-apps which are (almost) dummy proof. Personally, I can't envision a service on the front end that will dramatically change things.

Unless you have a system that mystically finds prospects who are 100% healthy, ready to buy, have the cash to pay for a plan, and they are somehow directed to me on an exclusive basis.

Now THAT would be revolutionary.

We see stuff all the time. There is very little that is really "new" or "revolutionary".

Unless you have a system that mystically finds prospects who are 100% healthy, ready to buy, have the cash to pay for a plan, and they are somehow directed to me on an exclusive basis.

Now THAT would be revolutionary.

Maybe if you would spend more time concentrating on Prospecting and researching quality lead companies, and quit spending your day, reading and responding to every post to spew your knowledge. You might just find what you are looking for.;)

I bet you Bore your Clients to Death, with all that knowledge and information and Advice and recommendations.

You obviously are addicted to this Forum, and honestly unless you have got a secret, I dont know how you get anything else done.

Last edited:
Peeler,

Sincerely, thank you for your excellent info and for sharing your experience with me.
Well, to answer your question, I ask because I am developing an enterprise that I believe will revolutionize the way health insurance agents do business. And, in the process, I'm convinced that it will make private health insurance much more attractive to millions of people who really need it.

Lets see, you are developing a product that will revolutionize health insurance, however you have not one lick of experience in this market otherwise u would have known about how we do rates and rt ups.... it's not gonna work, sorry.... get some experience selling health insurance... understand the market and problems we encounter... then develop something.... most products that are developed for agents are created by agents or prior agents.... thats why we all hate underwriters, they have no clue whats it's like out here

Lets see, you are developing a product that will revolutionize health insurance, however you have not one lick of experience in this market otherwise u would have known about how we do rates and rt ups.... it's not gonna work, sorry.... get some experience selling health insurance... understand the market and problems we encounter... then develop something.... most products that are developed for agents are created by agents or prior agents.... thats why we all hate underwriters, they have no clue whats it's like out here
Peeler...
I do have experience selling health insurance.
I know how I did rates but not how eveyone in the industry as a whole does. That's why I ask others.
I do understand the problem my enterprise will solve.
It will work and in a few months you will have an opportunity to let it work for you as well.

Seriously, I really do appreciate everyone's input.

Back