Unicorn IMO/FMO??????

You might also talk with David Duford (Rearden) feagentmentor.com before you make your final decision.

Is the OP making a mistake considering FEX? Do you know something he doesn't? Or are you doing your perceived civic duty as a guy with no experiences in the capacity that would help answer the question of the OP? If you are a recruiter now just disclose it.

I had no idea that you could get away with giving suggestions on things you have no knowledge of until the last 4 years of this forum.

Also the OP should consider the source of posters who offers advice. Does the poster work a weekly DM system for FE?

Please vet the posters. If they are not doing what you want to do at a high level you are better off skipping their post. Its about post count for most of these blow hards.

Hello everybody Im a newby to the forum and the business Im looking for a good match to an IMO/FMO. I've scoured the forums over the past month or so and there is a wealth of knowledge in the community, so i wont try to beat a dead horse. What I' m looking for is a fixed cost exclusive DM lead system, good carrier selection, good contracts, and an upline to provide some initial training and steer me in the right direction and be available to be contacted for questions or concerns.

As far as my background. I live in Daytona Beach, FL am 31 years old. I have owned a construction business for the past 6 years. Fairly intelligent and ready to hit the ground running. My license is in the works as i have completed the course and passed the test yesterday and application is in, so i should be good to go in the next couple weeks. Not broke have money to put into DM leads. Any help/input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Brett.

From my research I'm leaning towards FEXcontracting, it seems to be the best suited to my needs

I'd definitely call Doug (Agentguy5) since you're in Florida. Nothing wrong with FEX, but Doug knows your state and also Scott said FEX charges more for Florida leads. If you're willing to go ride with Doug and listen to him, you can make it.

I'd definitely call Doug (Agentguy5) since you're in Florida. Nothing wrong with FEX, but Doug knows your state and also Scott said FEX charges more for Florida leads. If you're willing to go ride with Doug and listen to him, you can make it.

Well nothing against Doug either but how many $200K a year producers has Doug trained? I can name 15 right off the top of my head that travis has trained.

Hello everybody Im a newby to the forum and the business Im looking for a good match to an IMO/FMO. I've scoured the forums over the past month or so and there is a wealth of knowledge in the community, so i wont try to beat a dead horse. What I' m looking for is a fixed cost exclusive DM lead system, good carrier selection, good contracts, and an upline to provide some initial training and steer me in the right direction and be available to be contacted for questions or concerns.

As far as my background. I live in Daytona Beach, FL am 31 years old. I have owned a construction business for the past 6 years. Fairly intelligent and ready to hit the ground running. My license is in the works as i have completed the course and passed the test yesterday and application is in, so i should be good to go in the next couple weeks. Not broke have money to put into DM leads. Any help/input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Brett.

From my research I'm leaning towards FEXcontracting, it seems to be the best suited to my needs

Volusia county is awesome, as long as you work the sweet spots and stay out of the crappy areas!

Keep doing your research but I will warn you, most agents that sell final expense in Florida, end up failing out in the first year. Ok, ok, I know that is pretty much how it is in the whole country.

What I am getting at is that I have worked SC, LA, GA, MS, and AL... the toughest state I have ever worked was our home state Florida.

Go Dolphins!:yes:

Oh, and thanks for the references guys!

Thank you bboman and everyone else for your input, I would be more than willing to go ride with Doug if he would have me, I'll take all the experience I can get, and he seems extremely knowledgeable. I will be doing my proper due diligence before i sign on with anybody, which will hopefully be in the next few weeks. It's good to know there are a couple good guys out there that the community respects.

Well nothing against Doug either but how many $200K a year producers has Doug trained? I can name 15 right off the top of my head that travis has trained.

I know of one of his agents he trained that does close if not more than 200k.

Then I have two agents he's trained on one of my blitzes that did over 200k in 2016.

So 3 out of probably 10 he's trained is good.

3 out of 10 is higher than 15 out of several hundred in my opinion.

Back