Unicorn IMO/FMO??????

Is the OP making a mistake considering FEX? Do you know something he doesn't? Or are you doing your perceived civic duty as a guy with no experiences in the capacity that would help answer the question of the OP? If you are a recruiter now just disclose it.

I had no idea that you could get away with giving suggestions on things you have no knowledge of until the last 4 years of this forum.

Also the OP should consider the source of posters who offers advice. Does the poster work a weekly DM system for FE?

Please vet the posters. If they are not doing what you want to do at a high level you are better off skipping their post. Its about post count for most of these blow hards.

Damn...did somebody get up on the wrong side of the bed today? He said he was leaning your way, but he also said he was looking for input.

Do you think the OP would be making a mistake to consider Dave?

Is the OP making a mistake considering FEX? Do you know something he doesn't? Or are you doing your perceived civic duty as a guy with no experiences in the capacity that would help answer the question of the OP? If you are a recruiter now just disclose it.

I had no idea that you could get away with giving suggestions on things you have no knowledge of until the last 4 years of this forum.

Also the OP should consider the source of posters who offers advice. Does the poster work a weekly DM system for FE?

Please vet the posters. If they are not doing what you want to do at a high level you are better off skipping their post. Its about post count for most of these blow hards.

Geez, when I have suggested people might want to talk to Newby in the past, I never heard you complain. :)

I know of one of his agents he trained that does close if not more than 200k.

Then I have two agents he's trained on one of my blitzes that did over 200k in 2016.

So 3 out of probably 10 he's trained is good.

3 out of 10 is higher than 15 out of several hundred in my opinion.

Except that's not what I said.

Hello everybody Im a newby to the forum and the business Im looking for a good match to an IMO/FMO. I've scoured the forums over the past month or so and there is a wealth of knowledge in the community, so i wont try to beat a dead horse. What I' m looking for is a fixed cost exclusive DM lead system, good carrier selection, good contracts, and an upline to provide some initial training and steer me in the right direction
and be available to be contacted for questions or concerns.
As far as my background. I live in Daytona Beach, FL am 31 years old. I have owned a construction business for the past 6 years. Fairly intelligent and ready to hit the ground running. My license is in the works as i have completed the course and passed the test yesterday and application is in, so i should be good to go in the next couple weeks. Not broke have money to put into DM leads. Any help/input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Brett.

From my research I'm leaning towards FEXcontracting, it seems to be the best suited to my needs

You may want to really dial down on this when you speak to whoever. What do you consider available and what do they? And are you going to talk to them or one of their staff or agents? Do they reply to calls, emails and Text quickly or will you need to send reminders?

----------

Damn...did somebody get up on the wrong side of the bed today? He said he was leaning your way, but he also said he was looking for input.

Do you think the OP would be making a mistake to consider Dave?

Shut up! You have been told your opinion does not count here! I heard it this morning. So it must be true. :wub:

You may want to really dial down on this when you speak to whoever. What do you consider available and what do they? And are you going to talk to them or one of their staff or agents? Do they reply to calls, emails and Text quickly or will you need to send reminders?

----------

Shut up! You have been told your opinion does not count here! I heard it this morning. So it must be true. :wub:

Oh what do you know...you're not even a real FE guy. Oh sh*t, either am I.

Even though you, Rouse and myself sold FE/Burial before any of these guys ever thought about selling insurance, we don't have a clue about it. The only difference is in the way they market it and we don't sell it full time. If you're not buying DM leads every week, you know nothing about FE.:)

Even though you, Rouse and myself sold FE/Burial before any of these guys ever thought about selling insurance, we don't have a clue about it.

B.S, you guys were selling the stuff before most of us were even born!:swoon:

Even though you, Rouse and myself sold FE/Burial before any of these guys ever thought about selling insurance, we don't have a clue about it. The only difference is in the way they market it and we don't sell it full time. If you're not buying DM leads every week, you know nothing about FE.:)

I'm in the old farts club too. It's been over 20 years since I've sold my 1st life insurance policy.

It's been 45 years since I won my first convention trip (selling magazines door to door at age 12. Won an all expenses trip by Greyhound bus to Disney World and Cape Canaveral.) I've won over 30 more conventions since then mostly off personal production and a few recent ones off agency production.

I may be a little out gunned in FE -only production by some of the big dogs but I'm in a very exclusive club when it comes to mixed senior market volume (FE, Med Sups, Med Advantage, Annuities and Funeral Trusts. ) and on top of that I run an agency where you actually CAN get the owners on the phone. Imagine that?

So when it comes to old farts and their bragging rights...I'm in.

Thank you Todd, if I understand correctly FL is a hard state for lead generation. Is there anybody that would provide fixed cost DM to an agent in FL, and still keep good contracts? How bad is the return rate per 1000 DM in FL? Thank you in advance.

FEX has fixed price leads in Fl.

There you go. I knew I would be corrected if I were wrong. It is a hard state for lead generation, but because FEX has a fixed cost program, it shouldn't be much of an issue.

----------

He wasn't told that and neither were you.

----------

There you go. I knew I would be corrected if I were wrong. It is a hard state for lead generation, but because FEX has a fixed cost program, it shouldn't be much of an issue.

I don't know what you are trying to riddle but DEX is not the only FE imo that has fixed price leads in Fl.

----------

I don't know what you are trying to riddle but DEX is not the only FE imo that has fixed price leads in Fl.

Back