Unicorn IMO/FMO??????

Bahahahahaha - never personal Amtrak . . . Change is good!

I turned 55 on the 8th - Everybody says I don't sell FE - so, I'm innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn . . .

Welcome to the Club Tom. That puts us at 6...7 if JD wants in.:)

----------

Well! I had no idea he died! He was a good guy.

I never met him or talked to him. I didn't know he died either until Rouse posted that.

You may want to really dial down on this when you speak to whoever. What do you consider available and what do they? And are you going to talk to them or one of their staff or agents? Do they reply to calls, emails and Text quickly or will you need to send reminders? ---------- Shut up! You have been told your opinion does not count here! I heard it this morning. So it must be true. :wub:
You mean there are trainers out there that don't return phone calls or texts or emails??

You mean there are trainers out there that don't return phone calls or texts or emails??

Not for me.

Every one of us gets busy or go through stuff and maybe slip on taking care of business from time to time. But if it is habitual then you know. I really do not have that issue too much. If X does not return my call or email then I do not contact them again except for the release. I, on the other hand, do not expect these guys to be waiting by the phone for my call. And if they reach out to me I reply readily. Mutual respect. The guys I am contracted with I believe are good guys.

I only have a few contracts on this board.

Good point, but you're an Old Fart...so you're in.:laugh:

HA, This can be our avatar.

4413456-5077786946-16wPw.jpg

----------

Hello everybody Im a newby to the forum and the business Im looking for .................................................................................. best suited to my needs

FLg8rs, Sorry about blowing up your thread. If you have been reading here for a while, well you....

Nice club. You can not post here, but a very nice club. Have you ever sold a GUL that was going to be used for final expenses, as well as a few other thigs? :wubclub: Sorry :)

You are a well rounded agent for sure.

I don't know why you guys get so butt hurt.

All I've said is that a person seeking advice for the career they have chosen should listen to agents actually doing that chosen career and not listen to those that don't.

I don't sell P&C. I don't know anything about selling P&C and what coverages a person should have or which ones are phony insurance tack ons that I don't need. Therefore I don't go into the P&C forum and tell those agents how to do their job. And if I did and the P&C agents told a newbie to not listen to me they would be correct. I would go crying about it.

And if I wanted to learn P&C I would want to learn from agents that actually sell P&C instead of a bunch of internet posers.

Same for annuities. I don't sell annuities and know nothing about annuities. You don't see me in the annuity forum trying to tell agents that are trying to learn annuities about the business.

Same for LTCi. I could go on and on with every vertical.

It's only the FE arena where posers think they have a right to talk and give advice about something they don't know. And then whine when that's pointed out.

OK, for Scott. yes, he could give an agent wanting to get started in FE advice. he could tell them to spend 20 years doing other things, have a couple offices and get their wife licensed to sell the med sup walk ins and also sell funeral preneed after getting their apprenticeship done as a funeral director. "Have at it young man and we'll see you in 20 years".

Gollini could tell them to spend 30 plus years selling med sups and cross selling the occasional FE. Just buy lists and DK them after you have that 30 years under your belt. "Have at it young man and we'll see you in 30 years'.

Wino could tell the new agent wanting to cut his teeth in FE that all he has to do is work his 40 year old book. Only problem is that the agent will have to 40 years to have that book so he doesn't have to buy leads.

What marvelous advice for the person just starting. And them you have the gall to get butt hurt when that's pointed out?

Cry me a frickin river!!!

Back