Unicorn IMO/FMO??????

The thing I am interested in hearing from the "old farts" is if you now find yourself selling to kids of your original customers?

My opinion on the subject...

There are reasons why top high school prospects want to go play for Saban @ Alabama or Calipari @ Kentucky. Those coaches have PROVEN they can spit out professionals through their systems and the players have PROOF that these coaches have done it. Unfortunately these days there are so many so called "experts" in the FE game that it's a plague. You will find recruiters pumping out videos or promising you you will make "X" amount of money all over the internet. BUT MOST will not show you PROOF of all these so-called stellar agents coming out of their camps BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE. I read an FE book the other day that was piss poor (and no it wasn't DD's I haven't read his). But I'd be will to bet people now see this guy as an "expert" because he wrote a book. It makes me cringe really.

RESULTS is what should speak rather than anything else. If you want to give yourself the best chance of making the BIG LEAGUES & become a professional then learn from those that have VERIFIABLE PROVEN RESULTS on their own production & on the agents coming out of their training camps. ANYTHING else you are selling yourself short. JMOSHO

Good luck on your search!

Heard you lost another agent on your "squad" because of your amazing abilities to not follow through lol, sound familiar? Lololol, he called me lol

When I found out how much some of these people spend at the Vets, I looked into it. I didn't think it would be worth it since you have to have the P&C license.:no:

The reason I know is because of horse showing. I always had mortality insurance on our horses. When I got into insurance I thought it would be a good idea to buy it from me.

That's when I learned that animals are property and you have to have a P&C license.

So I just kept buying it from my regular P&C agent.

The reason I know is because of horse showing. I always had mortality insurance on our horses. When I got into insurance I thought it would be a good idea to buy it from me.

That's when I learned that animals are property and you have to have a P&C license.

So I just kept buying it from my regular P&C agent.

Yep, it's hard to sell everything and know what you're talking about. I just didn't want to take that test for just pet insurance. I have no interest in selling P&C. It's enough for me to a Med Supp guy AND a real FE guy. ;)

Back