Uninsurable

SME

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Arizona
I had to share this information.

Yesterday I talked to 52 uninsurable people. It's a new record for me. It must have just been timing or something because it was one right after the other.

I actually dialed my phone 128 times yesterday. Only quoted 9 people, and only 4 of those where viable but I did one application. It was an abnormal day I usually only dial 60 times per day.

I work off internet leads. I decided that I would sit down and call all of my old leads one more time before I put them away. It was an interesting day.

Yesterday I talked to 52 uninsurable people. It's a new record for me. It must have just been timing or something because it was one right after the other.

WOW Your work ethic is a damn site better than mine. I am impressed.

Hey SME,

Where do you buy your leads? Is it possible that I could buy your uninsurable leads if you don't use them?

Thank you,

Calvin Smith
239-839-2581

Well I talked with 452 voice mails of uninsurables.

I am not sure how you would reach 52 people by yourself.

Voice mail percentage has ran 80 to 85% for years in my office.

To reach 52 people I would be looking at actually speaking with about 150+ people assuming 1/3 are uninsurable. To reach 150+ people I would be looking at around 1000 dials, which we do - but not with one person.

Yes you gotta love shared Internet leads... lol

Back