US Health Group/US Health Advisors

Preview
Any Advice? US HEALTH ADVISORS IS A SCAM! My relative is young and has been sucked into this world of want to be Wolves of Wallstreet - get rich quick scheme.
it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize what they are doing and how they are stealing their wages. Working 80 hours a week for no pay. False promises. The money they do make is withheld - which should be illegal. They’re being brain washed!
It’s destroying the family. I’m going to research this as much as I can to pull my loved one out of this cult. They harass and scam and don’t deliver. please offer any advice on how to get them to see the light and leave. Straight A scholarship - college education and just gave it all up for this group of hooligans… it’s 1 big party atmosphere… they are dishonest and my loved one is getting brainwashed - there is no real product to offer from what I understand. There is no quality- they don’t deliver! US HEALTH ADVISORS are a scam!!!! Has anyone else had a similar experience? Thank you

Preview
Any Advice? US HEALTH ADVISORS IS A SCAM! My relative is young and has been sucked into this world of want to be Wolves of Wallstreet - get rich quick scheme.
it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize what they are doing and how they are stealing their wages. Working 80 hours a week for no pay. False promises. The money they do make is withheld - which should be illegal. They’re being brain washed!
It’s destroying the family. I’m going to research this as much as I can to pull my loved one out of this cult. They harass and scam and don’t deliver. please offer any advice on how to get them to see the light and leave. Straight A scholarship - college education and just gave it all up for this group of hooligans… it’s 1 big party atmosphere… they are dishonest and my loved one is getting brainwashed - there is no real product to offer from what I understand. There is no quality- they don’t deliver! US HEALTH ADVISORS are a scam!!!! Has anyone else had a similar experience? Thank you

If been contracted with USHA for about 8 yrs. I've made great money , very satisfyingly career helping a lot of people, Advances, bonus, renewals, leads, performances incentives and I was part of a stock program.. I generally work virtually. .You should contact your manager to explain the detail of the compensation.

If been contracted with USHA for about 8 yrs. I've made great money , very satisfyingly career helping a lot of people, Advances, bonus, renewals, leads, performances incentives and I was part of a stock program.. I generally work virtually. .You should contact your manager to explain the detail of the compensation.
satisfyingly career....better than a used car salesman.........

oh so I made a typo and that's how you react. I guess you really don't need help because you have all the answers... Good luck

If been contracted with USHA for about 8 yrs. MI've made great money , very satisfyingly career helping a lot of people, Advances, bonus, renewals, leads, performances incentives and I was part of a stock program.. I generally work virtually. .You should contact your manager to explain the detail of the compensation.
The comp is not the problem. You could be making a million dollars per year from selling it and it still a lousy product for an individual or family with a major medical problem.

You are so miss informed . It's sad
Me? I don't think so. I rep for the company that stood by itself in suing the Feds and winning the right for companies like yours to continue selling indemnity plans. The have one of the better indemnity plans and yet i have never sold one as i would not leve my own family with that kind of exposure if the were seroiusly hurt or sick.

We have more than one Plan option.. and it sounds like you don't know the details of the plan I believe your talking about. But if you would like to discuss, Please call 410-422-4977

We have more than one Plan option.. and it sounds like you don't know the details of the plan I believe your talking about. But if you would like to discuss, Please call 410-422-4977
Believe me, i have looked at all their plans. Riddle me this: do you have a family including young children? If so, who do you carry your family health insurance with? What plan?

Back