USA Benefits Group? Is Anyone Familiar with Them?

PV and Don are anything but straight up. I have it in writing from the hiring manager, not either one of them, but she is in their donwline that I could leave when I want and take my business with me. Well, neither one of them will honor it and blame it on the hiring manager being new and making a mistake. They did correct the commission problem to their credit, but all I wanted was a release from the hierarchy to write business direct on my own (which I had before joining this sham of an mlm outfit) and they have refused. So, I will ghost write through a friend for a couple of months to get by. Avoid this outfit like the plague. They do not even pay street level commissions. They wanted to pay AC products at a 15% first year an 1 % after. Anybody can go to AC and get 20% first year and 5% after or better. I have the commission schedule for anybody who wants to see it.

My upline is B.N. not P.V. eaither way i would also go with health choice one. I do not sell majormeds anymore but I have heard very good thing about them and they are connected to AHCP just like usa bennifits.

Any update on these guys....got someone looking at them here in tajas.....

I know this is an older thread but I just received an e-mail from USA Benefits Group wanting me to join their group. First place I came was here and found raving reviews about USA Benefits, but obviously that information is out of date since these posts took place in 2009.

A lot must have changed at USA Benefits Group since 2009 because now there is a lot of SCAM reports in regards to this operation. If you're considering working for USA Benefits Group due to what you read on this forum then stop and read this: Sorry I haven't posted enough to give the web site address, so instead type into your browser www ripoffreport.com/directory/usa-benefits.aspx Of course you need a . after the www to make it work. Also if you type into the search box on the Scam site "USA Benefits Group" 7 more complaints pop up in addition to the first 145 complaints.

That scam report is not the normal run of the mill single complainer like you find with most companies, that scam report has 145 different people complaining plus 7 more. That's a lot. Far to many for me to even remotely considering signing on with them.

I don't know if Don Duryea sold his business to a pack of wolves, or he just went bad, or the poster saying he was top notch fibbed and he never was a top notch guy. Whatever the case is the scam report is damning.

I would avoid that company at all cost. :no:

I know this is an older thread but I just received an e-mail from USA Benefits Group wanting me to join their group. First place I came was here and found raving reviews about USA Benefits, but obviously that information is out of date since these posts took place in 2009.

A lot must have changed at USA Benefits Group since 2009 because now there is a lot of SCAM reports in regards to this operation. If you're considering working for USA Benefits Group due to what you read on this forum then stop and read this: Sorry I haven't posted enough to give the web site address, so instead type into your browser www ripoffreport.com/directory/usa-benefits.aspx Of course you need a . after the www to make it work. Also if you type into the search box on the Scam site "USA Benefits Group" 7 more complaints pop up in addition to the first 145 complaints.

That scam report is not the normal run of the mill single complainer like you find with most companies, that scam report has 145 different people complaining plus 7 more. That's a lot. Far to many for me to even remotely considering signing on with them.

I don't know if Don Duryea sold his business to a pack of wolves, or he just went bad, or the poster saying he was top notch fibbed and he never was a top notch guy. Whatever the case is the scam report is damning.

I would avoid that company at all cost. :no:
I was just looking at this group myself. I tried to go to ripoffreport.com but their site is unavailable right now. I did do a good search and see a lot of scam items on US Benefits Group, however, it appears that it is was imposters using the US Benefits Group name and charging people for things like debt consolidation, some kind of mineral water and all kinds of other things. I did not see anything negative regarding the real US Benefits Group that sells insurance. But like I said I couldn't access the ripoff report site due to it being down.

I would also look at Health Choice One in Denver, they can designate you with all the minimal and significant providers plus restricted advantages providers, the training on individual providers in fantastic....

I would also look at Health Choice One in Denver, they can designate you with all the minimal and significant providers plus restricted advantages providers, the training on individual providers in fantastic....

I have only been here about six months but I like working here a lot. My friends that work here have all had good things to say about Don Duryea and so do I. He is a good guy. I use the on-line platform and all the agents that use the on-line platform seem to do very well. I have never made more money selling insurance than I have here so far. The support they give you is amazing and so is there system overall. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to get into selling insurance. At least for me, it has worked out well.

Are you still with usabg? How has the experience been so far? I am a newbie in the ins industry, although I got my license in CA more than a year ago but has been busy with other things. I am thinking of contacting usabg, what's your take with the company. What other mga or ga would you recommend for basic training and support for a fresh guy.

Great organization from what I hear. They've taken a lot of the best parts of AHCP and put their spin and packaging on it to create their Agency-In-A-box system.

I still think mine and Martin's is better but Don is an admirable colleague and you'll do well either place if you follow the training.

Back