Using the SOA with Direct Mail Leads

kandarm

Can anyone help me understand how to handle booking appointments for T-65 with direct mail leads and completing the scope of appointment. My understanding is that the SOA must be completed before the appointment but I am not sure how this is done. New and confuse, please help me. Thanks!

Can anyone help me understand how to handle booking appointments for T-65 with direct mail leads and completing the scope of appointment. My understanding is that the SOA must be completed before the appointment but I am not sure how this is done. New and confuse, please help me. Thanks!

Fill it out when you set the appointment. Mail it to them with a return envelope.

Okay, thank you so much!!

----------

So appointments should be set for five days in advance instead of three to make sure the form is received back before appointment?

Okay, thank you so much!! ---------- So appointments should be set for five days in advance instead of three to make sure the form is received back before appointment?

That's the way it's supposed to go. Unless there's a good reason for an exception.

I know an agent who will remain un-named who just writes "next day appt" on every SOA and never has had a problem. Gets it signed before beginning the meeting.

Rick

Has anyone ever been busted because of a SOA violation? I can't think of anyone. If you are secret shopped it is part of your overall grade but there isn't much substance in a first time violation from what I've heard.

I know an agent who will remain un-named who just writes "next day appt" on every SOA and never has had a problem. Gets it signed before beginning the meeting.

Rick

Considering the appt isn't really "confirmed" until the day before... making it next day.

----------

Also... consider mailing the app to them. No SOA required. No gas wasted. Some carriers don't allow it...

If you mail it to them, can they not hold on to it until meeting when turnaround time not workable?

You can also record the call and permission.

Back