Vimo dumping

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
I use Vimo as a secondary source. As such, I usually keep their leads turned off, but sometimes I forget to reset the flow and they dump a bunch of leads on me at one time.

Always at 6 AM.

And 5 at a time.

Most are duds.

I suspect that Vimo is storing leads from the night before, or possibly for days, and then dumping at one time. Anyone else experience this?

And today, something new.

Vimo OnDemand leads for $3.75.

Of course these came in at 6 AM as well.

I really can't imagine 5 people on the phone at 6 AM on New Years day waiting to speak to an agent.

Fantastic post.

Exact same thing has happened to me twice and I just emailed Vimo to disable my shared leads. I signed up for shared leads well over a year ago and used to be able to permanently suspend my account. Now I can only do it in 7 day increments and I've forgot twice.

As I understand it, I'm supposed to receive leads in real time - not stored leads. So what's obviously happening is leads come in at "whatever" time - then when my account is activated they simply "dump" all the leads they have on me. Thank God I have my daily limit set to 4.

This has happened to me twice now - 8 leads total. I have not been able to reach any of them - but trust me when I say I WILL get a hold of at least some of them so I can find out exactly when and how they requested the quote.

Did you get some VOD leads as well? I had 5 dumped in my account this AM (along with the shared leads). What interested me as much as anything were for the VOD leads, I received a total of 10.

Five + 5 dupes sent to me via an email address I have never used. They were sent to [email protected].

I have no idea who that is.

Update - just go a hold of one. She said she was online and submitted the request Saturday night the 29th - around 9 or 10pm. I got the lead at 6am on Monday the 31st.

All leads in real time? Absolutely not.

Did you get some VOD leads as well? I had 5 dumped in my account this AM (along with the shared leads). What interested me as much as anything were for the VOD leads, I received a total of 10.

Five + 5 dupes sent to me via an email address I have never used. They were sent to [email protected].

I have no idea who that is.

Yes, three VOD leads yesterday and about two weeks ago 4 came in. The VOD leads state that the leads came in "moments ago" and we both know that's bullshit when they all hit our in box at 6am.

Hey, at least she did put it in. For the short time I tried VIMO earlier last year, it was obvious they had more leads than opportunities to sell them. My daily limit of 5 would almost always come in together, making it very, very suspicious that they were cycling through leads that had not hit the 'sales limit' yet, but were not necessarily the freshest leads around.

None of them were antiques either though, reasonable, not great. Usually mine at worse, were a few hours old.

Dan

Well it's obvious - say the lead is allowed to go to 5 different agents and someone generates a quote Saturday however they only have 3 available agents to give that lead to. Then a day, two days (or God know how many days later) another agent becomes available - BOOM - all those olds leads are programmed to hit at 6am up to that agent's daily limit.

And yes, at least the girl I just spoke with was legit....if you call it that:

"Actually, I was just messing around on the computer, but thanks."

Great quality lead there.

Well it's obvious - say the lead is allowed to go to 5 different agents and someone generates a quote Saturday however they only have 3 available agents to give that lead to. Then a day, two days (or God know how many days later) another agent becomes available - BOOM - all those olds leads are programmed to hit at 6am up to that agent's daily limit.

Sti, are you reading this post. This is exactly what I said.

:no:

Well here's how I feel regarding this tactic

bullshitwk0.jpg

so what does it tell you.....it tells me to....work leads on the weekends and do not take leads during the day.....especially Mon. morning.....

Sti, are you reading this post. This is exactly what I said.:no:

Back