Violation: Running Drugs on Medicare.gov

I'll bet you just send them a Humana app, tell them where to sign, and send it back with cash.

Haven't thought of that one, not quite the agent you are Bob. Then again I never thought only one person on a dual app would need to sign either;).

I only work with people that I get referred to from CPA's and Financial planners. The CPA's and Financial planners explain to them they must write me a letter in order for me to work with them. Also, they must sign off that they do not take RX and plan to never join a PDP plan. Really cuts down on my customer service.

I could barely read that. I just had cataract surgery... ;)

Ha! A triple dog violation if I ever saw one! First you said and I quote: "alter which plan is the lowest cost." That indicates that you offered her the lowest cost. Second: you leaned in towards her when you said it which is a high pressure sales tactic. A two point violation. Third: you said she can't change until next year which is proving that you only serve the Richy- riches that aren't on LIS like most good Americans. Oh, you're going down. You're going down hard. This forum is full of commission-breath violators.

Well, you can scratch number two from your list because I'm usually leaning back in my chair with my headset on while the prospect is on the other end of the phone. No face to face for Part D.

Nana, nana, boo boo.

----------

Sucks you are on a MA with no coverage!

I know what you really meant was that his eye doctor isn't in the network. Or was it that based on your limited experience, you thought MA didn't cover? No, wait, you really did mean to say if the doctor isn't in the network then it isn't covered. Er, umm, I think?

Ah hell, I have no idea, but you should take my advice because I like to watch old people walk around the mall.

[QUOTE="sman;1049972

I know what you really meant was that his eye doctor isn't in the network. Or was it that based on your limited experience, you thought MA didn't cover? No, wait, you really did mean to say if the doctor isn't in the network then it isn't covered. Er, umm, I think?

Ah hell, I have no idea, but you should take my advice because I like to watch old people walk around the mall.[/QUOTE]

HEY! I am not Bob the insurance guy.

[QUOTE="sman;1049972 I know what you really meant was that his eye doctor isn't in the network. Or was it that based on your limited experience, you thought MA didn't cover? No, wait, you really did mean to say if the doctor isn't in the network then it isn't covered. Er, umm, I think? Ah hell, I have no idea, but you should take my advice because I like to watch old people walk around the mall.
HEY! I am not Bob the insurance guy.[/QUOTE]

I did not say that.

Back