Web CE Question for Indy

I think it says IN producer number along with their driver's license number. My upline is not local, so he's kind of funny about giving that info so I can do it. He would have to log in before and log in after I complete each test. It's pretty ridiculous. I'm not sure another easier way to do it. I've already paid and don't know another person with an IN number.

Your up line is an asshole...
I know of someone that knows someone that made an Indiana friend on the forum and they do it for each other even though they are a hundred miles away...

In Massachusetts, the proctor cannot be an interested party. An upline or supervising agent/manager, would be an interested party.

A friend or neighbor works. They do not need to be insurance licensed. No license is not going to be earning anything from you.

In Massachusetts, the proctor cannot be an interested party. An upline or supervising agent/manager, would be an interested party. A friend or neighbor works. They do not need to be insurance licensed. No license is not going to be earning anything from you.

Well this is the heartland of America, where it's citizens are still free! Hahaha.

In Massachusetts, the proctor cannot be an interested party. An upline or supervising agent/manager, would be an interested party.

A friend or neighbor works. They do not need to be insurance licensed. No license is not going to be earning anything from you.

Wish it was like that here. My husband could sign off or someone else. It makes it harder for someone who is independent and not knowing a lot of other agents here in my area personally.

----------

Your up line is an asshole...
I know of someone that knows someone that made an Indiana friend on the forum and they do it for each other even though they are a hundred miles away...

I think it all has to do with the fact that Web CE is asking for IN producer number along with dl# and he's in Chicago. He doesn't want to have any issues with being a non resident producer and not being physically here. It's really left me in a bind. I didn't realize Indiana required having someone being a proctor on everything online.

Wish it was like that here. My husband could sign off or someone else. It makes it harder for someone who is independent and not knowing a lot of other agents here in my area personally.

----------

I think it all has to do with the fact that Web CE is asking for IN producer number along with dl# and he's in Chicago. He doesn't want to have any issues with being a non resident producer and not being physically here. It's really left me in a bind. I didn't realize Indiana required having someone being a proctor on everything online.

You've had 3 Indiana agents post in this thread. Maybe if you asked them nice........:)

You've had 3 Indiana agents post in this thread. Maybe if you asked them nice........:)

I'm not that nice ask SAI. ;)

And I don't trust girls that sell Insurance in Indiana. I've got my tinfoil hat on. This could be Robin Cano trying to steal my identity :D

Wish it was like that here. My husband could sign off or someone else. It makes it harder for someone who is independent and not knowing a lot of other agents here in my area personally. ---------- I think it all has to do with the fact that Web CE is asking for IN producer number along with dl# and he's in Chicago. He doesn't want to have any issues with being a non resident producer and not being physically here. It's really left me in a bind. I didn't realize Indiana required having someone being a proctor on everything online.

I think you can go to PTI in Evansville and they will proctor it for you for a small charge.

Latest posts

Back