Were Can I Geta Ga Contract with Lincoln Heritage?

peteybear

Guru
100+ Post Club
LH and senior life's 1 page app and no rx,mib or pos intrigues me. I'm looking for a ga contract and no BS raw raw. I have no interest in the brainwashing. All I want is a Ga contract and write a few now and then.

LH and senior life's 1 page app and no rx,mib or pos intrigues me. I'm looking for a ga contract and no BS raw raw. I have no interest in the brainwashing. All I want is a Ga contract and write a few now and then.
It will not happen. You will first get a big cup to drink you cool aide. Then you will be told to attend at least one long meeting per week with no pay of course and probably no food or drink besides cool aide of course. Do yourself a favor and stay away. I've been LH. No Bueno.

WHY LH? SL has to be at least as good and if you want a contract you can talk to Greg theinsuranceman here on the forum.

Latest posts

Back