Were Can I Geta Ga Contract with Lincoln Heritage?

"Were Can I Geta Ga Contract with Lincoln Heritage?"-Take a look at the bottom of a cesspool. I would not sign up my worst enemy with them. Other than that yes they are fine. FCGS is worth its weight in gold.

Does someone have a copy of their application they can post? (LH or Sr life). Is it true they don't check MIB or script? That may explain the clean sheeting I have seen in the past with these two companies. Bankers Life must not check MIB/RX either because I have also seen a lot of that sort of thing with them as well.

----------

"Were Can I Geta Ga Contract with Lincoln Heritage?"-Take a look at the bottom of a cesspool. I would not sign up my worst enemy with them. Other than that yes they are fine. FCGS is worth its weight in gold.

I hope you are being sarcastic about the FCGS. If the policy is contestable it does not speed up the payment at all, and the client can simply buy the FCGS program directly from them and pocket the savings by using another company. Sounds like you got some kool aid from them.

bottom of a toilet bowl for LH

----------

Does someone have a copy of their application they can post? (LH or Sr life). Is it true they don't check MIB or script? That may explain the clean sheeting I have seen in the past with these two companies. Bankers Life must not check MIB/RX either because I have also seen a lot of that sort of thing with them as well. ---------- I hope you are being sarcastic about the FCGS. If the policy is contestable it does not speed up the payment at all, and the client can simply buy the FCGS program directly from them and pocket the savings by using another company. Sounds like you got some kool aid from them.
LH agents are known to CLEAN SHEET often

----------

Does someone have a copy of their application they can post? (LH or Sr life). Is it true they don't check MIB or script? That may explain the clean sheeting I have seen in the past with these two companies. Bankers Life must not check MIB/RX either because I have also seen a lot of that sort of thing with them as well. ---------- I hope you are being sarcastic about the FCGS. If the policy is contestable it does not speed up the payment at all, and the client can simply buy the FCGS program directly from them and pocket the savings by using another company. Sounds like you got some kool aid from them.
LH easy so easy to replace Replaced 2 this month both over one year old

Bingo no rx or mib or pos thus the higher premiums to account for lieing and higher death claims.

The FCGS doesn't speed up death claims after the contestibility either. They have nothing to do with it.

LH pays death claims exactly the same way and same speed with or without the FCGS.

Back