What a great 'J O B'

I have 'worked' all month, sorta. However, in the same month I have been in the Pacific Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean. Currently I am in Maryland for a month. I am watching my new granddaughter for a week while my son and daughter-in-law are in Cancun. 4th time here in 7 months.

I came out of construction. I can not imagine this kind of freedom doing that.

East Coast / DMV area- This humidity Sucks! You guys have some noisy, ugly, big ass bugs, Cicadas I think. At the beach people tan on the beach facing away from the sea? Also, the sun does not set into the sea. No Taco trucks?!? A great deal more diverse restaurants to choose from. Super dog friendly. People seem more serious and driven. Friendly in a standoffish way. Cost of living such as gas is great. There are seasons here. Snow in the winter. Green and woods everywhere. I have seen almost zero homeless. A lot of it looks old. Some awesome historical places. Seems very liberal. Cleaner air quality. Currently you can drink the air. Humidity sucks.

I have 'worked' all month, sorta. However, in the same month I have been in the Pacific Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean. Currently I am in Maryland for a month. I am watching my new granddaughter for a week while my son and daughter-in-law are in Cancun. 4th time here in 7 months.

I came out of construction. I can not imagine this kind of freedom doing that.

East Coast / DMV area- This humidity Sucks! You guys have some noisy, ugly, big ass bugs, Cicadas I think. At the beach people tan on the beach facing away from the sea? Also, the sun does not set into the sea. No Taco trucks?!? A great deal more diverse restaurants to choose from. Super dog friendly. People seem more serious and driven. Friendly in a standoffish way. Cost of living such as gas is great. There are seasons here. Snow in the winter. Green and woods everywhere. I have seen almost zero homeless. A lot of it looks old. Some awesome historical places. Seems very liberal. Cleaner air quality. Currently you can drink the air. Humidity sucks.

We have taco trucks around here, not sure why they wouldn't be there. I'm betting that there is a lot of them where you are from....but not so much on this side.

Those ugly bugs are almost deafening at times! You get used to it.

Overall though, I like it.

We have taco trucks around here, not sure why they wouldn't be there. I'm betting that there is a lot of them where you are from....but not so much on this side.

Those ugly bugs are almost deafening at times! You get used to it.

Overall though, I like it.

Yeah, food trucks in general. Tacos, Greek, Ice Cream, Ramen noodles, Pizza...., Winery, Breweries outdoor music venues always have several.

Yeah, I plan on exploring around a lot more. I want to explore south as well.

We are fortunate to live in such a diverse and vast Country

Back