• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

What annoys you the most?

New people who come on the forum, asking for advice or information and then go off the deep end if they don't get the validation they wanted... :frown:

Exactly. I hate it when people hate our industry, but want to get rich in it, even though they despise it... and then hate it when you call out their own hypocrisy. (Actually, that last part is rather fun for me!)

Lol, it reminds me of when a girl I'm dating asks me how their outfit looks, or if their butt looks big. They aren't looking for an answer, they are looking for validation.

Why is that so hard to understand that they long for validation from you? Based on you being annoyed by midgets already, I am sure they can sense that & they are looking for validation to see what you actually like about them. Being a midget & annoying to you has to create some relationship obstacles. :err:

Why is that so hard to understand that they long for validation from you? Based on you being annoyed by midgets already, I am sure they can sense that & they are looking for validation to see what you actually like about them. Being a midget & annoying to you has to create some relationship obstacles. :err:
Especially when he is dating midgets.

Especially when he is dating midgets.
Yeah, I am sure it is a LITTLE frustrating, causes some SMALL problems, a TINY bit annoying. Likely DWARFS other issues in comparison but SHORTIE probably finds him SHRIMPly irresistible after a night of PETITE steaks & HALF-PINTS. they likely want to write GNOME about him & his PEE WEE & his big hand

Yeah, I am sure it is a LITTLE frustrating, causes some SMALL problems, a TINY bit annoying. Likely DWARFS other issues in comparison but SHORTIE probably finds him SHRIMPly irresistible after a night of PETITE steaks & HALF-PINTS. they likely want to write GNOME about him & his PEE WEE & his big hand

So what you are saying is a small problem can turn into a big problem if your not carful

Back