What are 3 things that make a excellent FE agent?

Get comfortable being uncomfortable is the truth. After a few years of doing insurance, talking to new leads and going to a strangers house is still uncomfortable. I don't show it but it's there.

I could do this for another 25 years and I still will not be comfortable going to a strangers house.

Get comfortable being uncomfortable is the truth. After a few years of doing insurance, talking to new leads and going to a strangers house is still uncomfortable. I don't show it but it's there.

I could do this for another 25 years and I still will not be comfortable going to a strangers house.
They aren't all crazy. :fibs:

Uncomfortable is when you look around the place wondering if your the next guy they are going to put in their freezer downstairs... then you sign them up...

everyone needs life insurance. :yes:

Uncomfortable is when you look around the place wondering if your the next guy they are going to put in their freezer downstairs... then you sign them up...

everyone needs life insurance. :yes:

I have had a few where I’ll text my wife something like “1313 mockingbird lane ... if I don’t come home that is where they should start looking for me”

Last edited:
I hav3 had a few where I’ll text my wife something like “1313 mockingbird lane ... if I don’t come home that is where they should start looking for me”

At one time I would walk into any neighborhood and into any house. Now I am a frail old man. If I see a couple of PitBulls chained to a couple old beater pickups with the stars and bars flying, I keep on driving. I just know there will be banjos and a big cook pot out back. And I ain't looking to get eit.

At one time I would walk into any neighborhood and into any house. Now I am a frail old man. If I see a couple of PitBulls chained to a couple old beater pickups with the stars and bars flying, I keep on driving. I just know there will be banjos and a big cook pot out back. And I ain't looking to get eit.

Had to deal with a 25 lbs cat that kept getting in to the way... made the sale fur ball and all. :)

Had to deal with a 25 lbs cat that kept getting in to the way... made the sale fur ball and all. :)

Yeah, I did a couple of deals today. FE on the Mom and converted an Assurity term deal on the 43 year old daughter. Separate houses. It was terrible. Each of them had bad cell service and our conversations kept cutting in and out. Then my headset snagged on my chair and almost pulled the wires out. I was out of duct tape. Had to go buy some.Then, almost missed getting the envelopes to the mailman. The Horror! The Horror!

Attachments

• Headset.jpg
    Headset.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 11
Did some knocking too...

Over the road truck driver was on the road when his son when to jail on some DUI charge was beat up in jail and died...

Spent some time listening and some time encouraging... that along with a whole boat load of other stuff is about to push him to the brink... we talked a bit and I encouraged him to go to church with his friend... can't imagine his pain, but his eyes said it all.

...I try to be more than just the next salesman these folks deal with.

I'm sure you guys have stories you could share as well.

Back