What are 3 things that make a excellent FE agent?

I have had a few where I’ll text my wife something like “1313 mockingbird lane ... if I don’t come home that is where they should start looking for me”
I give her a list of all the stops I know about each morning. I can't tell her everywhere I'm going, because I might get a phone call and have to meet a client that's not on the list, or I might go drop in on clients and/or prospects if I've got extra time. So she can also track my phone's location with the Find My Friends app. The day I got jumped and robbed (and was pretty sure I was about to die) convinced me she needed to know EXACTLY where I am.

Yeah, I did a couple of deals today. FE on the Mom and converted an Assurity term deal on the 43 year old daughter. Separate houses. It was terrible. Each of them had bad cell service and our conversations kept cutting in and out. Then my headset snagged on my chair and almost pulled the wires out. I was out of duct tape. Had to go buy some.Then, almost missed getting the envelopes to the mailman. The Horror! The Horror!
Duck tape fixes everything. Even a $350 headset. :yes:

I have had a few where I’ll text my wife something like “1313 mockingbird lane ... if I don’t come home that is where they should start looking for me”

lol! I have done the same thing. Working in rural areas, pulling up to some sketchy houses. Call my wife and say, baby, I love you and the children, if I don't call you back in 2 hours, call the police :swoon:

I give her a list of all the stops I know about each morning. I can't tell her everywhere I'm going, because I might get a phone call and have to meet a client that's not on the list, or I might go drop in on clients and/or prospects if I've got extra time. So she can also track my phone's location with the Find My Friends app. The day I got jumped and robbed (and was pretty sure I was about to die) convinced me she needed to know EXACTLY where I am.

Time for a conceal carry!

Back