• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

What Companies Allow Replacements In Kentucky ?

Not hard for a crooked agent if they have the cooperation of the client. They simply coach the client on what to say during the phone interview. That is the reason some companies did not want to do an interview with the agent present.

So it takes 2 crooks working together to pull that off?

And this is a common problem? I've never encouraged anyone to lie but I don't think that would go over very well if I did.

I know you have a history of agent blaming but this is over the top even for you.

So it takes 2 crooks working together to pull that off?

And this is a common problem? I've never encouraged anyone to lie but I don't think that would go over very well if I did.

I know you have a history of agent blaming but this is over the top even for you.
I am not blaming agents that do the business correctly. But I do blame agents that do things like clean sheet, leave the client with the impression they are connected in some way with Social Security, etc.

Slam me all you want but all I did was answer the question you posted.

Last edited:
No FEX agents have 115% with KSKJ

Jd unless one of fex ‘s top 15 and kskj’s agents is lieing to me . Obviously I can’t list his name . Jd I have several top tier fex agent friends so I know a lot of what’s going on .My friend not with fex is at 115% with kskj .

Jd unless one of fex ‘s top 15 and kskj’s agents is lieing to me . Obviously I can’t list his name . Jd I have several top tier fex agent friends so I know a lot of what’s going on .My friend not with fex is at 115% with kskj .

115%….nice !
Who is he with ? What the name of the agency ?

Back