What Do You Guys Think About Black Business Cards?

One of the best, classiest looking cards I have seen in a long time.

Frank,

Thank you for the kind words. :)
I spent a lot of time searching for templates online and found this one for free. Really great resource for those that have the ability and/or patience to download the programs to edit these templates. This one was in Adobe Illustrator (AI) format, which I downloaded the AI program as a 30 day trial app for free. Spent two hours adjusting template to fit my company name and tagline; took much more than that to think of the tagline.

Was not sure if it would be appropriate to list the free resource here, so if someone that monitors the forum can bless it, I will provide the web link for others to use.

Last edited:
I like the black one very much. Here is mine... which is OK, but not exactly neo-art-nouveau. People like it but no one raves about it. I tend to think biz cards are overrated... but you gotta have them... and I'm sure we've all collected many thousands of them from prospects... sitting in a shoebox somewhere in a desk drawer.

Al
InsuranceSolutions123 Agency

Attachments

• sig-brief.jpg
    sig-brief.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 55
Ok Ok here is mine, I was going for something simple.

Card design is nice. Colors are not too bold, which I am assuming was your intent, since you stated you wanted a simple design.

The only thing I would think about is your tagline. It is something that may need to be explained, which is not entirely a bad thing.
I can just hear others asking... "What is a Full Line ?"

If you will always hand your cards out, it is a talking point about the products and services you provide.

If others hand it out, it may not have the same impact.

My two cents.

Card design is nice. Colors are not too bold, which I am assuming was your intent, since you stated you wanted a simple design.

The only thing I would think about is your tagline. It is something that may need to be explained, which is not entirely a bad thing.
I can just hear others asking... "What is a Full Line ?"

If you will always hand your cards out, it is a talking point about the products and services you provide.

If others hand it out, it may not have the same impact.

My two cents.

See and I thought that tag line was pretty spiffy. I can see how people outside of the business might not know the meaning of Full Line but like you say I am hoping that will bring up a few more points of dialogue.

I am going for the low key look with this set of cards, my last cards had our company address and fax and phone and then our Palm Desert locations address, phone and all of their info making for a pretty busy and ovewhelming little business card. I'll call this my minimalist period. Haha

Latest posts

Back