• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

What Has Happen to SNL Producers?

The issue I've had with SNL is I do a lot of replacement and its usually an easier sale to put your bet foot forward in (terms of price) with other companies. I also have been running into lots of COPD and Gabapentin. Gonna make it tough to qualify for Alaska.

I suppose you could say I'm on the bubble.

The issue I've had with SNL is I do a lot of replacement and its usually an easier sale to put your bet foot forward in (terms of price) with other companies. I also have been running into lots of COPD and Gabapentin. Gonna make it tough to qualify for Alaska.

I suppose you could say I'm on the bubble.

When the Gabapentin is used for Restless Legs Syndrome, SNL will accept it with their Preferred Product.

I think they also will take it when used for nerve damage.

I have a guy right now its a $145 monthly payment but he is on Digoxin, which is on their hit list. He had a heart attack ten years ago, but otherwise seems fine. If I take him SNL he's graded, I think elsewhere he will be preferred.

I have another guy I am replacing his 2 policies that total $6,500 in coverage he is paying $75 per month. I can get him 10k for the same payment but if I go SNL he is $94. big difference.

So its kind of a balancing act. Do I write him a higher payment and qualify for Alaska and risk a future replacement or save him $20 per month and lesson the chance of an issue down the road.

When Florida locked SNL out, I started writing Trans as a main carrier. The idea is to qualify for the Hawaii convention with them. Been having very few issues with Trans but am concerned because as of today, I have no way of finding out if I am on track for the convention or not!

...CUT...

Possibly Trans was updating it's portal, but I just checked @ agentnetinfo.com and the Transamerica 2018 Convention Status Report is posted now.

Does FBL have a tracker? I just started writing with them and wrote a lot with them the last few days...

When Florida locked SNL out, I started writing Trans as a main carrier. The idea is to qualify for the Hawaii convention with them.

Been having very few issues with Trans but am concerned because as of today, I have no way of finding out if I am on track for the convention or not! I'm still spreading the business out among several carriers so being able to see where my convention standings are would make life a lot easier.

If SNL can show the convention standings on their portal, why can't Trans?

Since I'm not in the field full time anymore, i'm only writing around $20,000 to $25,000 in AP per month and I am not just going to stuff all my sales with Trans like others do!
Trans is very behind with the times. They're the only big player I can think of that hasn't come out with instant approvals via telephone interview or eapp.

But Lord have mercy when they do... Imagine if they had a instant approval eapp? I would stop writing half my carriers. :yes:

I think they also will take it when used for nerve damage.

I have a guy right now its a $145 monthly payment but he is on Digoxin, which is on their hit list. He had a heart attack ten years ago, but otherwise seems fine. If I take him SNL he's graded, I think elsewhere he will be preferred.

I have another guy I am replacing his 2 policies that total $6,500 in coverage he is paying $75 per month. I can get him 10k for the same payment but if I go SNL he is $94. big difference.

So its kind of a balancing act. Do I write him a higher payment and qualify for Alaska and risk a future replacement or save him $20 per month and lesson the chance of an issue down the road.

Who do you write in MI for COPD? Trans?

Back