what is best path to six figures/yr in new insurance career

Come on Alston! They're on to us. Tell them the truth!

Here's what we do:

1. Roll out of bed around 10:30 AM with a major hangover
2. Carb up for the day with 3-bowls of Coco-flavored Cornie Puffs and wash it back with Mountain Dew.
3. Check our web site for all the leads that came in overnight and bought insurance by just pointing and clicking. Usually 4 or 5 of those for an average of $1500 to $4,000 commish
4. Head to the golf course with a shirt or hat that promotes you are an insurance agent. People on the golf course usually see that and want to come over and discuss all thier policies. They usually buy one or two from you and give you a list of hot referals. Be prepared to buy a round of drinks though.
5. The real go-getters will put a sign on their car and that way people will pull you over and buy policies from you.

That's it! That's what we do.

These guys that say it takes a lot of hard work are just trying to scare you off.

This is 8 years old. Just wanted to check and see if this is still basically true or if there have been major changes. :jimlad:

:idea:
I was also wondering if a bumper sticker, that reads "HONK IF YOU NEED INSURANCE" would help reduce lead costs and improve ROI.

This is 8 years old. Just wanted to check and see if this is still basically true or if there have been major changes. :jimlad:

I was also wondering if a bumper sticker, that reads "HONK IF YOU NEED INSURANCE" would help reduce lead costs and improve ROI.

Yes, as long as you can determine who honked(and if it wasn't because of road rage), and then you have to follow them home.:yes:

Get the awesome book by Brandon Clay. He is truly a Medicare expert with years of experience. In his book - he shows how to create a 6 Figure income cross selling FE with MA's, Med Sup's and Indemnity . . .

Book Title:

6 Hours to 6 Figures

Yes that is still dead on accurate. But also staple your business card onto some bottles of water and fire them out your car window at joggers and what-not. That's good for another couple of policies per week.

Yes that is still dead on accurate. But also staple your business card onto some bottles of water and fire them out your car window at joggers and what-not. That's good for another couple of policies per week.

Don't listen to him LD...he's just trying to get you in trouble.:yes:

speaking of throwing water bottles at people, I was thinking about Mark this morning. Does anyone know how he is doing?

speaking of throwing water bottles at people, I was thinking about Mark this morning. Does anyone know how he is doing?

He's still doing as well as expected for his condition health wise. But struggling with health insurance and other money stuff according to his Facebook posts.

Get the awesome book by Brandon Clay. He is truly a Medicare expert with years of experience. In his book - he shows how to create a 6 Figure income cross selling FE with MA's, Med Sup's and Indemnity . . .

Book Title:

6 Hours to 6 Figures

Hi,...are you actually Brandon Clay?

Hi,...are you actually Brandon Clay?

No - I wish . . . Brandon is the V.P. of Health Sales for my company - One Life America. Dozens of years of experience at the highest levels in the Medicare field. Read on:

Brandon Clay

Vice President of Health Sales

As Vice President of Health Sales, Brandon Clay will oversee our tactical reengagement into the Senior Health Market - namely Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, and ancillary products focused on the rapidly growing senior population.

Brandon comes to One Life with over 30 years of sales and leadership experience. He has held several positions on the carrier side, including United Healthcare, Cigna and, most notably, Care Improvement Plus (CIP) as Senior National Director of Sales and Product.

He will focus on training, development and marketing support to initiate an unparalleled model of profitable, sustainable growth for One Life and its partners in the Medicare arena. Brandon is a noted author, speaker, sales strategist and coach and his greatest joy is helping people get better at their God-given purpose and destiny."

Management Team - One Life America

Back