What is important to you in selecting an upline FMO?

One of the FMOs that is highly regarded here, and was suggested to me strongly---and I got a couple of contracts with him to try it out---is on HERE all day long but doesn't respond to emails or phone calls. So when even your peers referrals dont work----why are they even needed?
Meaningless post without naming names.

Rick

Ya no sense trying to make a point here! There is a difference between the topic in general and trashing someones reputation. But no one is going to grasp that
Based upon another post I believe you're referring to Premier as recommended by Medicare Pretender, I mean Millionaire.

Am I correct?

Rick

In conclusion because there was and there is a point to this thread, WE DON'T NEED FMO'S but we are forced to sign with them in order to sell the products that are mandate. As far as any trolling going around about any one in particular No, that wasn't the point but face it the middle man is not needed. The independent Agent pays for their AHIP, CE, BUSINESS INSURANCE, TRANSPORTATION, THE TIME SPENT ON A SALE OR NO SALE, LEADS, MARKETING, and at the end it will always be our asses on the line, not the FMO. YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DISCOUNTS since everyone is competing for your business! i get discounts regardless!
WE DON'T NEED YOU!!:idea: ~The End~

In conclusion because there was and there is a point to this thread, WE DON'T NEED FMO'S but we are forced to sign with them in order to sell the products that are mandate. As far as any trolling going around about any one in particular No, that wasn't the point but face it the middle man is not needed. The independent Agent pays for their AHIP, CE, BUSINESS INSURANCE, TRANSPORTATION, THE TIME SPENT ON A SALE OR NO SALE, LEADS, MARKETING, and at the end it will always be our asses on the line, not the FMO. YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DISCOUNTS since everyone is competing for your business! i get discounts regardless!
WE DON'T NEED YOU!!:idea: ~The End~[/QUOTEN
UHC, Coventry and Humana wont contract direct, even with a Brokers license. What do you suggest?

There’s no way around it. It’s legit. If I sell 5 policies, I go to my lead company, give them the discount code and the price goes down. Sell 10? It goes down even further.

I’m not sure how that can be fools gold.

agreed... it is only fools gold when folks do not do it like you describe.

Back