• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

What is Street Commission for AIG Critical Care and Accident Expense Plus?

you mean Accident Choice Plus is 50% street?

I believe that is the product, I haven't written one in about a year and they change the names every once in awhile. The 50% relates to the plan that incorporates both accident and critical illness, I've written them in both Maryland and Georgia (the product is not available in Florida).

If this is important to you, why not just do an internet search for commission schedules? If you find a schedule you like it will normally link to an IMO for contracting.

I believe that is the product, I haven't written one in about a year and they change the names every once in awhile. The 50% relates to the plan that incorporates both accident and critical illness, I've written them in both Maryland and Georgia (the product is not available in Florida).

If this is important to you, why not just do an internet search for commission schedules? If you find a schedule you like it will normally link to an IMO for contracting.

If the AIG contract is the same as the AGLA Special Representation contract, the supplemental health plans pay almost nothing in renewal commission. AGLA pays 1% along with a 1% non vested service fee compared to other companies paying between 10% to 20%.

What is street Commission for AIG Critical Care and Accident Expense Plus?

"Street Max" (their term, not mine) for CC is 70. Acc Exp + is 45.

----------

If the AIG contract is the same as the AGLA Special Representation contract, the supplemental health plans pay almost nothing in renewal commission. AGLA pays 1% along with a 1% non vested service fee compared to other companies paying between 10% to 20%.

They pay more than 1% but not 10-20...more in the 3-8 range.

Back