What Is The Purpose Of This Forum?

He said he was looking for health sales mainly, try to stay with us okay Al? LOL

I don't dispute this, but for those who are brand new to the business, having a good GA for life products in your corner is a good idea.

I don't know how good (or bad) the GA side of the ILIAA is, but it is run by Rick Bronstein. Last week I gave an MA to Rick for a client that I didn't have the experience to provide good advice and he visited them and did a good job... or so they told me. Thus, I can only assume that the same professionalism will be carried over to the life-side of his biz and he and Nick Perry will provide a good service to agents needing GA services.

Disclaimer: I am not a member of ILIAA nor have I put any biz through their GA side. However, I've known Rick for a number of years and despite our political differences, I recognize his expertise in many areas... expertise which is way beyond mine. As for Nick... he seems like he knows what he is doing... and he has a really hot girlfriend (fiancee) which I think is more important than knowing anything about insurance! TTBOMK Rick does NOT have a hot girlfriend... but I could be wrong.

I'd have a hot girlfriend too, but my wife of 28 years sort of frowns on that. I don't understand why. Wives are like that. If you have one... you probably understand.

Stay single.

Al

They really don't have a very good sense of humor about that for some reason.

My grandfather told me when I was a kid, that if I was smart I would lead my life like Jesus Christ led his, stay single and love them all. Why is it that we grow too soon old and too late smart? :D

1235997244_viral8_741253a.jpg

jcito, I agree it can be confusing so here's what you do. Learn from other's mistakes. If there's someone offering information that you have to call them for or they have to call you for, it's recruiting.

I'm a newby. It's hard to tell what's advice and what's recruiting.

Sometimes the advice is a way of recruiting. I'm very upfront about it when I'm trying to recruit someone vs just giving advice. I'll usually want to talk to someone before I know if I want them or not.

jcito, I agree it can be confusing so here's what you do. Learn from other's mistakes. If there's someone offering information that you have to call them for or they have to call you for, it's recruiting.

In general I would agree with you.

However, sometimes agents ask several questions in a post or the answer to their question has so many different parts to it, the agent can get a better understanding during a phone call than by reading something that is typed.

Personally, it is much easier for me explain something about Medicare or Med Supps during a conversation. Too many times what is typed can be easily misinterpreted. That has often been the source of arguments and misunderstanding here.

I, probably more so than most, put at the bottom of a post "give me a call if you would like to talk about it". I just prefer to talk to people.

So, if you would like to discuss this further, give me a call. :laugh:

Back