I must say... looking back with all the different agencies I've EVER been with... I NEVER immediately asked for their top contract. I DID ask what was possible, but I never asked for it immediately - aside from showing a production record to see what I currently qualified for.

I always asked what I would start with and what it would take to increase it. Does it happen automatically with tiered compensation? Or is it a level contract and I would earn it over time?

In a business where we get paid for results, while we want to be well paid, we all start off at the same level and we simply prove ourselves over time.

I find it odd that some people want to short-cut that process.

I find it odd that some people want to short-cut that process.
I understand and can see your point of view.
but, what is wrong with asking? I'm on the phone with an FMO now and they are explaining what they provide etc.

Worst thing that can happen is that they say no. If they do they do.
But what if they say yes?

I don't mind asking. I also know the value I bring to the table. You and others may not see it that way and that's ok. It doesn't bug me.

"Ask and you shall receive," It works more often than not for me so I will keep trying.

If I have people interested in retirement planning and tax consequences to the wealth decisions most people have to make, can I send them your way?

I completely agree with asking! No problem there.

You didn't use the word ask.

You said you 'require'.

I've been around a bit, and there's a lot of people who came here before you who tout how they're going to do it bigger and better than ever... and they TOO 'require' a top compensation contract.

That's why I said that results speak far more than intentions.

Ask away. Be ready for the truth.

every seminar you can imagine from Tony Robbins, Brown, Bob Proctor, and others.
Wow, Landmark and Tony Robbins? Throw in a Robert Kiyosaki, Dave Ramsey or Grant Cardone and you have the MLM trifecta.

Interestingly, the founder of Landmark, a company which preaches taking ownership of life and responsibility, Werner Erhard, abandoned his wife and two children, changed his name and fled the state in the middle of the night. I hope you didn't pay too much???

Wow, Landmark and Tony Robbins? Throw in a Robert Kiyosaki, Dave Ramsey or Grant Cardone and you have the MLM trifecta.

Heck It worked for me. There is no way I would have gotten to earn the annual income I do, more than 99% of the US population, if it wasn't for people like them (except Ramsey,) Credit to Jim Rohn, Bob Proctor combined with years of experience (mainly)

As for landmark, whatever he or anyone else have done is non of my business (respectfully, none of yours either). What matters to me is what I learn and the the golden nuggets I get from everyone. I'm learning from the professionals out there adding value and steering others in the right direction and I am also learning from the haters and bitter people around some of the forums. They make their comments everywhere, I look for anything I can learn from, and ignore the rest. It doesn't bug me. Some are funny as hell lol.

I am just going nonchalantly continue to ask, find what I am looking for, make the best of it, build and create another great source of income that will benefit all involved.

Good luck and continued success to you and your business.

If you do know of a good FMO/IMO, please share the info so I can compare with what I already found yesterday. I am hoping to set up a company next week, start getting everything order, hire some assistants by en of month, have signed up with someone within the next 30 days, and get rocking and rolling.

Thanks.

Back