Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Less than $95

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

padthaiforlunch

Guru
1000 Post Club
One original blog post on your website each week about an insurance line you sell. Each post 250-750 words, tweeted and linked to from your fb page.

How much would you pay per month?

A. $95
B. $150
C. $200
D. $250
E. Less than $95

Last edited:
Your question may not be directed to guys like me. I don't have a big book yet-my phone isn't ringing off the hook. I have more time than money. I'm down in my office early and typically spend a 1/2 hour screwing around rather than getting right to work. So for now, I should spend that time writing for myself...

That said, if what I post myself doesn't get me ranked, I'd have to consider other options.

What about to my website? My facebook page isn't great...

One original blog post each week about an insurance line you sell. Each post 250-750 words, tweeted and linked to from your fb page.

How much would you pay per month?

A. $95
B. $150
C. $200
D. $250
E. Less than $95

Much less than $95. Big difference between 250 and 750.

Much less than $95. Big difference between 250 and 750.

Well, you're a special case. Let's hear from the guys who don't have the time or inclination to write their own content, but who want something better than a crappy insurance 101 article that they can buy off of fivvr.

Well, you're a special case. Let's hear from the guys who don't have the time or inclination to write their own content, but who want something better than a crappy insurance 101 article that they can buy off of fivvr.

I'm still talking about paying other people for it. You can get a good writer without spending $20/ 500 word article.

First of all, it's a great business model and I'd completely ignore answers to polls about "what would you pay."

Imagine if Norvax back in the day put a poll on a forum before they launched their quote engine with "what would you pay...." Do you think the responses would have been a $300 set-up fee and $150 per month? Yet they made millions off agents paying just that.

Or imagine Apple asking what people would pay for the iphone before it was released. I don't think a lot of people would have been fine with $600.

I'd establish a price point that's fair - something that offers value and properly compensates you for your time and launch it.

For 4 original articles that were industry specific (you can tell that they are NOT too general), I would pay $75 depending on the length. It would have to be 500+ words.

Sorry, that wasn't option, but it's closer to A).

Realize that there are agents paying over $1,000 for a website AND they have to write their own content.

I'd rather pay $100 to $300 for the site and spend the rest of the money on quality content if you don't have content of your own.

Back