What's the Best Way to Market FE?

I have doorknocked for Preneed funeral and usually sold at least one for every day of completely cold doorknocking. I would expect FE would be much easier since with Preneed you have a much higher premium plus they have to like the particular funeral home you are representing.
If I was too broke for mailers and didn't have warmer things to work, I would do it tomorrow.

I have doorknocked for Preneed funeral and usually sold at least one for every day of completely cold doorknocking. I would expect FE would be much easier since with Preneed you have a much higher premium plus they have to like the particular funeral home you are representing.
If I was too broke for mailers and didn't have warmer things to work, I would do it tomorrow.

Very interesting. I have a buddy who does health and he is broke. I don't think he could even work leads well if he had them but he isn't afraid to go knock on doors. I went out with him a few times when I first got started when he was doing walk and talks. I'll have to tell him about this.
Thanks

One other method nobody has mentioned, go out and sell all of your friends and relatives and then get out of the business.
This method seems to be very effective otherwise many companies would have stopped using it long ago.

To market for FE as your primary job there is no other way to do it than by direct mail. Do them yourself or buy the leads from someone that is doing the mailing.

Nothing else works with any consistancy for selling FE as a full time occupation. To dabble in FE, there are many, many way. Cross selling with a med sup is one of those.
JD,
That was a bell ringer!
You know exactly what you're talking about. You didn't even say TV leads because you know how that stuff goes.

Back