Where Can I Get a FE Presentation..

I agree wholeheartedly, don't bring your chrome book anywhere near an FE client, they will think your rich and not like you or you risk getting it stolen.

However, the baby blue oxford dress shirt is a must, I would plan on getting several of them, in fact Im wearing one right now and have sold 2 policies today in my 6 hours of door knocking, a son (age 60) and his mom (age 75).

I used a list from Rick the GreenSky guy on this forum, I went to the door for her but he was sitting there the whole time listening to everything. I didn't even know he could talk until she picked out her plan and then he said, "what about me". I said your next.

Total AP $1,557 which made Rick's list for $20 an awesome deal. Thanks GreenSky!

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Nice day Richard. Next time you buy. It is on Donnie

Really the basics of FE are very basic, "Sir when you kick the bucket, someone is paying for your funeral. Do you want to pass that burden on to your kids? Probably not, that's why you mailed me this card, right? Why not put the burden on the insurance company? Most people choose that option because it's the sensible and responsible thing to do. I can do a no-money-down enrollment today and remember the benefits will be tax-free."

If you search the forums here, I think most of the FE veterans use the "3 reasons, 4 questions" presentation after a brief warm up. I'm a rookie with 3 months experience, still learning everyday.

The warm up consists of telling them how nice their trailer is or asking how many cats they have.
"I can do a no money down enrollment today". I love that. Great Stuff!

How do you guys keep from sweating through your clothes? It's 95 degrees in Florida and within 5 minutes of door to door at noon my shirt is already soaked.

----------

"I can do a no money down enrollment today". I love that. Great Stuff!
How does one do a no money down enrollment with United Home Life?

How does one do a no money down enrollment with United Home Life?

Take a voided check and tell'em for their safety and security you can have the insurance carrier work direct with their bank to guarantee that their policy is always paid on the 3rd each month. They save money not buying stamps and there is no extra charge for this special service, it's free.

Take a voided check and tell'em for their safety and security you can have the insurance carrier work direct with their bank to guarantee that their policy is always paid on the 3rd each month. They save money not buying stamps and there is no extra charge for this special service, it's free.

Again, great stuff! You really seem to get the "art" of selling.

Inskid said If you search the forums here, I think most of the FE veterans use the "3 reasons, 4 questions" presentation after a brief warm up. I'm a rookie with 3 months experience, still learning everyday.
I am a rookie as well and searched the forum but could not find "3 reasons, 4 questions". Can someone point me to a link or tell me what this presentation is? Thanks for sharing the knowledge.

Last edited:
Did you pick up money on the last app you did?

Gotcha..........................

----------

You have the gift of gab.

Back